Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

subwoofer for around $150


medwards420

Recommended Posts

Posted

sup guys , First off I know I bug u all with a lot of dumb questions (sorry) haha but i was wondering if someone could recomend a 12 for around 150 bucks?? I have a ported box @ 2 cf ......goal is a mix of both sq /spl have a kicker dx 1000.1 would like to run @ 2 ohms

Posted

Complete measurements of the box?

Port size and net volume before sub displacement would help people match a sub to the no for you

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2502 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...