magillaru Posted November 15, 2014 Report Posted November 15, 2014 Just noticed what you mentioned in the OP.....if you're trying to turn it upright, that's where you're going to run into problems. Can you slide it in parallel to the sides you're bracing? Singer Alternators Team Asshole #anothershittysingerbuild
DylanBunch Posted November 16, 2014 Author Report Posted November 16, 2014 No cause I have to put it in my bandpass section through the port :/ 2006 Ford Explorer 2 Team AA/Sundown 15s 6th order Ct Sounds 7k 4 PRV Mr500 8s Rockford p1000-2 Team Subsonic Lows
Tecomah Posted November 16, 2014 Report Posted November 16, 2014 Told you that you should have done square tubing I'll text randy lol. He knows all 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
DylanBunch Posted November 16, 2014 Author Report Posted November 16, 2014 Fuck you lol then I gotta drive an hour and a half 2006 Ford Explorer 2 Team AA/Sundown 15s 6th order Ct Sounds 7k 4 PRV Mr500 8s Rockford p1000-2 Team Subsonic Lows
magillaru Posted November 16, 2014 Report Posted November 16, 2014 No cause I have to put it in my bandpass section through the port :/ Maybe try two pipes with a threaded extender...?? Might make it easier to attach at the middle. Will be more work and you'll have to get the pipe cut and threaded - if you got it from Home Depot/lowes, should be at no cost. Not sure if it will work, just an idea. Singer Alternators Team Asshole #anothershittysingerbuild
DylanBunch Posted November 16, 2014 Author Report Posted November 16, 2014 I could try that, or something like Jared Gibson has. I'll see if I can get a picture 2006 Ford Explorer 2 Team AA/Sundown 15s 6th order Ct Sounds 7k 4 PRV Mr500 8s Rockford p1000-2 Team Subsonic Lows
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.