Dyintoliv206 Posted November 14, 2014 Report Posted November 14, 2014 Can somebody tell me if this box will work will with my new alpine type r's I just ordered? http://www.audiosavings.com/products/NEW-ATREND-DUAL-12-MDF-VENTED-PORTED-SUB-BOX-ENCLOSURE.g334e847b-f470-491f-8238-928da1d9d22b.r.aspx This is the one I already have I know they call for 1.5 cu for ported and this is 1.5 I just want them to reach their potential
rockFord_Expedition Posted November 14, 2014 Report Posted November 14, 2014 They call it "high density MDF" .... I wouldn't buy a box from someone that doesn't know that mdf is MEDIUM density fiber board. I've yet to encounter a pre fab that's worth it's price. Maybe you'll get lucky. Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
Dyintoliv206 Posted November 14, 2014 Author Report Posted November 14, 2014 I want to put them in a real custom box I just don't know where to start
Dyintoliv206 Posted November 14, 2014 Author Report Posted November 14, 2014 Where is the best place to have one built for them
rockFord_Expedition Posted November 14, 2014 Report Posted November 14, 2014 Where do you live? Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
islandpride684 Posted November 14, 2014 Report Posted November 14, 2014 Why on my post? Right? He is probably the same dude that kept posting the same question on everybody's thread... Build Log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186921-blk9te-07-yukon-slo-mo-build/page-3?hl=%2Bblk9te#entry2881410
Miguels Posted November 14, 2014 Report Posted November 14, 2014 dont buy it.. not enough port area its tuned to shit and will fall apart in a few months.. trust me i have done it many times my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
BigJsMonte330 Posted November 14, 2014 Report Posted November 14, 2014 He gets answers immediately lol. I thought there were some people on here that could answer my question and not simple questions like that one... Common sense don't buy a box that is made at a factory, odds are it's just a box made to sound ok with most subs..
magillaru Posted November 14, 2014 Report Posted November 14, 2014 I want to put them in a real custom box I just don't know where to start Spend some time with the "search" button on here, download Torres, post what you come up with for some feedback from some of the more knowledgeable members on here and have fun designing and building something yourself. *Not trying to be a dick or anything.....I'm currently building my first box (almost done!) and am really enjoying the whole process! Singer Alternators Team Asshole #anothershittysingerbuild
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.