islandpride684 Posted November 14, 2014 Report Posted November 14, 2014 He gets answers immediately lol. I thought there were some people on here that could answer my question and not simple questions like that one... Common sense don't buy a box that is made at a factory, odds are it's just a box made to sound ok with most subs.. yeah...but you are asking for something more complicated than a ported box...lol...hopefully you got your answers tho... Build Log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186921-blk9te-07-yukon-slo-mo-build/page-3?hl=%2Bblk9te#entry2881410
rockFord_Expedition Posted November 14, 2014 Report Posted November 14, 2014 Liking your own post op? Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
Joe X Posted November 14, 2014 Report Posted November 14, 2014 Can somebody tell me if this box will work will with my new alpine type r's I just ordered? http://www.audiosavings.com/products/NEW-ATREND-DUAL-12-MDF-VENTED-PORTED-SUB-BOX-ENCLOSURE.g334e847b-f470-491f-8238-928da1d9d22b.r.aspx This is the one I already have I know they call for 1.5 cu for ported and this is 1.5 I just want them to reach their potential They don't give you tuning and port area soo... who knows, it would probably be on the safe side though to say that if you run some sub $70 subwoofers and all you listen is Disco music the box will be awesome.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.