2.1 Stereo in Home - How to run?

You buy a true amplifier, but you'll never really find much around 200W+ and cheap. At least from what I remember. And even then you'll need something that outputs in RCA or sometimes they only accept straight wire, but with a bit of knowledge it isn't hard to make your own cords.

Ok, im not trying to go crazy here. SO is it safe to say just get a 5.1 and just run 2 towers and my powered sub off that?

how much you looking to spend? there are a few ways to go.... find a 2.1 preamp or a 2.1 receiver that has preamps and get separate amps .. if all you are going to use just the 2 towers and sub i would look for decent 2.1 reiceiver with preamps and if your not happy with the output save up for amps later down the road

I have a Kenwood KR-6600 and it does 500 peak a channel and it pumps. If you want to go and do the 5.1 or 7.1 and just run a powered sub have fun. Basic and has been done a million times.

Basic is all i want f*ck boy. but thanks.

lol i was going to say some thing to this also but bit my tongue

I have a Kenwood KR-6600 and it does 500 peak a channel and it pumps. If you want to go and do the 5.1 or 7.1 and just run a powered sub have fun. Basic and has been done a million times.

Ya basic isn't for me. I just upgraded my system have a single 12" alpine type e on 800 watts and two Rockford Fosgate 10" punch p2 on 470 watts going to add a 3rd Rockford here soon

Ya basic isn't for me. I just upgraded my system have a single 12" alpine type e on 800 watts and two Rockford Fosgate 10" punch p2 on 470 watts going to add a 3rd Rockford here soon

just so you know that is basic LOL

smh...

fkn grasshopper

Archived