Vehicle: Ford Focus ZX3 (2000)

• 2 weeks later...

I demand a build log or the link to it!

I see in the pic it appears to have the Svt front bumper? Is it a 6speed granny as well or the 5speed? 6speed means you got yourself a svt.

I have one of the same year zx3 non Svt. Mustang front brake calipers with svt rotors, braided brake lines in the front, carbon fiber hood, 2" drop, aem intake, full exhaust including the header, aem CAI, light weight pulleys, bigger throttle body and sitting on 18" right now but I have a set of svt 16" wheels off a contour I'm throwing on it. Currently sits in Michigan I will be getting it shipped up here to AK in a few months.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Pic still looks kinds like the svt bumper lol.

I'll keep an eye out any questions just ask. I've owned this year focus since 07.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

There is a battery relocation kit for these cars. Its for a supercharger kit but it moves the battery down where the air filter would be on a cold air intake. Can fit a much bigger battery that way.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

Archived