Sonic Electronix

Serious budget ground pounder build opinions needed

Currently I'm planning a 15 cubic foot box after displacement those bassline subs like 37 hz with my current amp I should be able to run them at 275 RMS a sub 25 more rms than THERE rated for.

Yeah like I said I got a really good deal on them he said he usually gets about $100 a sub out of them but because I'm his budy and I do a lot of advertising for him he gave me a steal of a deal on them

Sounds like it'll be a fun build lol. Gonna do a clamshell wall?

That's a good idea.. I figured I'd just do a typical port up sub up but a Clamshell wall is wayy better idea..

Sounds like it'll be a fun build lol. Gonna do a clamshell wall?

That's a good idea.. I figured I'd just do a typical port up sub up but a Clamshell wall is wayy better idea..

wall's have wayyy more potential. C-pillar wall is a good idea in this situation.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Brain fart ?....C piller is behind the backseats? Or is that the D pillar? Bcs I'd like to keep this behind the rear seats... Regardless of height width and depth..

behind 2nd row seating.

speaking of blake hunts build... ( and i know this isnt his, but im now seeing why all the Cpillar talk was brought up)

now i think why you went looking brutha :)

Set a dozen records doing it ;)

12 -15's legit behind the cpllar... no small feat.... at all.

behind 2nd row seating.

speaking of blake hunts build... ( and i know this isnt his, but im now seeing why all the Cpillar talk was brought up)

now i think why you went looking brutha :)

Set a dozen records doing it ;)

12 -15's legit behind the cpllar... no small feat.... at all.

Yea it would take some planning for sure..

I think that 8 12s will be enough fun for my first wall.

Eventually I'd like to try 4 18s but the problem I was running into is those 18's require 6 cubes per sub thats 24 cubes for 4 18s is that even possible behind the rear seats?

Archived