Mosley_23 Posted November 22, 2014 Report Posted November 22, 2014 Hello I need help with a box design for a 2014 Ford Focus. I plan on putting 2 soundqubed HDS312s in it but need help with a box design. Height - 13.5 Width - 36 Length - 24 And I plan on using the Q1-2200 to push both of them. And I mostly listen to rap so whatever you think would work best for that as well thanks !
Joe X Posted November 23, 2014 Report Posted November 23, 2014 You are tight, I would rather not go below 4 net, hope you can find some extra inches here and there if possible.
Mosley_23 Posted November 23, 2014 Author Report Posted November 23, 2014 How much more its a tight fit getting a box in the trunk is fairly bit but just getting the box in is the problem. where do i need to go bigger at?
Mosley_23 Posted November 23, 2014 Author Report Posted November 23, 2014 Height- 13.5 Length- 25.5 Width- 38 Would this work?
Joe X Posted November 23, 2014 Report Posted November 23, 2014 So here is a suggestion on the tighter side still subs / port forward, power: to sub(s) rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, minimum port clearance 5 1/2", figure is just an assembly guide:NOTE: If building outside you need to build a cardboard dummy box to test fit in it's way inside.
Mosley_23 Posted November 23, 2014 Author Report Posted November 23, 2014 Already got a hold of 2 local car audio dealers that i know and both said 300 with carpet.... Think thats a reasonable price?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.