no indictment for Eric Gardner

two sides to this, simple.

Guy being accused should have just done as the police said to do, because a couple hours being detained and questioned is much better than being dead.

Accusing officers should never have resorted to such brash actions. I mean there were like 10 officers there. Why?

It comes a point in time in anyone's life where you get tired of the bullshit, regardless of someone's powers.

Guy being accused should have just done as the police said to do, because a couple hours being detained and questioned is much better than being dead.

Accusing officers should never have resorted to such brash actions. I mean there were like 10 officers there. Why?

It comes a point in time in anyone's life where you get tired of the bullshit, regardless of someone's powers.

and now he is dead and the cops are in no trouble. A+

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

The root problem is fear. Some officers don't have the qualifications to deal will stressful situations, because in a situation like this, where the suspect is passively resisting, it should have been handled in a TOTALLY different way. I agree he should have just complied in the beginning, but being in this field, you would be dumb not to expect some levels of resisting when placing someone under arrest, but that does not mean kill them. With that many cops, leg restraints, and other forms of restrains should of been used, not the "pile up" maneuver.

Refs 15 so far

skittlesRgood-SMD.com- sold a game to

Derrick824- SMD.com - ya boy got some decals

Tkitt21-SMD.com -traded for 2 BTL's

Hellbound Train-SMD.com -sold games to

NightDrifter05-CA.com- sold game to

ace_800-CA.com- Sold game to

vfrrider-CA.com- Sold Game to

luises14-CAC.org- Bought 2 BTL's from

BlackWaterOp-CAC.org- Sold game to

EricSteagall- SSA.com- Sold Hifonics 2610 to

So, we riot now, right?

you shut the fuck up.. we are having a great debate here and here you go spewing off bullshit at the mount. Not EVERYONE was rioting. There were idiots and dumbasses that were not everyone that lived there. If you can't make logical comments in regards to the situation then shut the fuck up. If you dont i can make sure that permenataly happens where you can never post here again.

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

for the others i appreciate everyone being able to say how they feel and why without this turning into a bashing thread! Thanks guys!

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

and now he is dead and the cops are in no trouble. A+

I'm sure he's dealt with that cop enough to know that all he's doing harassing him. What was he supposed to do, file a report? I don't know of your interactions with officers but doing some shit like that is gonna get you in more shit.

So, we riot now, right?

you shut the fuck up.. we are having a great debate here and here you go spewing off bullshit at the mount. Not EVERYONE was rioting. There were idiots and dumbasses that were not everyone that lived there. If you can't make logical comments in regards to the situation then shut the fuck up. If you dont i can make sure that permenataly happens where you can never post here again.

This is a beautiful example of the quote "power corrupts absolutely"

In a moment where power is challenged the one with power must act with power.

Same situation with the police in question. They were challenged and acted with their power. This is why this keeps happening. Power

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

So, we riot now, right?

I was gonna quote but I knew there was no way of doing it without coming off like an ass.

The only argument I can see from the cops side is this, Garner died later at the hospital and already had health issues like asthma and high blood pressure. Im sure the choke-hold didn't help, but the grand jury had to decide if it was a direct cause of death. Even if he didn't get choked and got in a wrestling match instead, he still may have died from the excitement and his medical conditions.

All that said, I don't agree with the choke hold. But looking at it from the grand jury's perspective, was the choke hold the direct cause of death?

The family will definitely win any wrongful death suit they file, especially with Sharpton behind them.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

So, we riot now, right?

This is a beautiful example of the quote "power corrupts absolutely"

In a moment where power is challenged the one with power must act with power.

Same situation with the police in question. They were challenged and acted with their power. This is why this keeps happening. Power

wrong. this was started by someone trying to be funny in a situation that was not. this is just someone being a jackass. what worst that can happen to this user is he gets banned and has to go to another form. Not death. Regardless of the situation he will still be able to go home and visit his family and kids if he has them. He could say right now im sorry or not reply and that would not be the end. he doesnt have to wait until i get to teh point of not wanting him to speak and then putting him in a hold that is barred from smd and him end up dying

Archived