I'll just leave this Video here.

Hotdog

With all the discussion on the Police lately I come across this video. I know we don't know the circumstances on these but damn. I am sure maybe some of you have seen this but I have not seen it on the forum.

That was good for a laugh. I remember some of those incidents, and this video doesn't show the escalation. But yeah, most were uncalled for. However, anybody can make a video showing only the negative side of anything.

True

There are good police out there. I have worked out with a lot of the Police in our area at the gym and they are really nice.

Is this afghanistan or the U.S.?

Why don't you go to Afghanistan and find out? As bad as things can get here, it really isn't shit.

it isn't shit?

I remember the baby in the crib story...how is a grenade being tossed into a baby's crib not shit?

These people aren't just being killed, they're being tortured. It's inhumane brutality. Our police shouldn't resemble soldiers.

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

Is this afghanistan or the U.S.?

Why don't you go to Afghanistan and find out? As bad as things can get here, it really isn't shit.

it isn't shit?

I remember the baby in the crib story...how is a grenade being tossed into a baby's crib not shit?

These people aren't just being killed, they're being tortured. It's inhumane brutality. Our police shouldn't resemble soldiers.

It isn't shit compared to Afghanistan. Wait, you've never been in a REAL shithole country.

And I already stated, most of the clips in that video were unjustified force.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived