I'll just leave this Video here.

Hotdog

Is this afghanistan or the U.S.?

Why don't you go to Afghanistan and find out? As bad as things can get here, it really isn't shit.

it isn't shit?

I remember the baby in the crib story...how is a grenade being tossed into a baby's crib not shit?

These people aren't just being killed, they're being tortured. It's inhumane brutality. Our police shouldn't resemble soldiers.

It isn't shit compared to Afghanistan. Wait, you've never been in a REAL shithole country.

And I already stated, most of the clips in that video were unjustified force.

you know nothing about my life, or what I've seen. The things the officers did in that video were sick and depraved.

I've met and been around good officers, and i've been around, well, not what i would call good officers and the problem is definitely in their mindset.

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

90% of cops are usually nice if they don't think your you're up to no good. Once they think you're guilty of something though whether you are or aren't the situation can change real quick.

Even though we don't know what happened in those shorts clips it is a very powerful message.

The ones teeing off on people already in cuffs though that's just disgusting behavior.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived