Second Skin Audio

sealed box

medwards420

Any input on above question would be awesome. Please guys

Don't thread jack, you want help start your own thread.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

It's as simple as this, what are your goals? Are you after sound quality? Are you after pure loudness? Are you after a good sounding system that's fairly loud? There's so many variables. Here's where the help comes in, and it's solely my opinion. I don't know what your running, but like it's already been said, a ported box can offer you more output and if it's made just right can sound good while doing it. Your worried about rattles? Sound deaden the trunk. If you want a recommendation on that, I've had good results from NVX deadening. It sticks good, it does it's job.. But that's up to you. We need more details.

Any input on above question would be awesome. Please guys

Don't thread jack, you want help start your own thread.

My question is related to helping solve his problem while improving my own knowledge. My hypothetical situation was 15's if he can fit 12's behind his seat and seal them off he can remove his trunk rattle by making it so he has no cancellation. Not thread jacking. But I wanted to make sure actual sub direction would not inhibbit his performance in the process.

Archived