OrionStang Posted December 8, 2014 Report Posted December 8, 2014 If I win something i don't need I'll give it away too!! Thats what im thinking, as well. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Airborne Posted December 8, 2014 Report Posted December 8, 2014 fo rel, SMD is still my favorite sight!
afrakes Posted December 8, 2014 Report Posted December 8, 2014 Holy crap, lots of entries already! Really hoping to get some electrical stuff as my system got jacked little over a month ago. This is my one and only post! Thank you to everybody who pitched in on this! Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT Head Unit: Pioneer DEH- Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) Subs/Amps: TBD
Airborne Posted December 8, 2014 Report Posted December 8, 2014 If I win something i don't need I'll give it away too!! Thats what im thinking, as well. yeah man, I could use the head unit etc but if I can't use it right away I'll put it back up...
Airborne Posted December 8, 2014 Report Posted December 8, 2014 Last time posting in this one, HATS OFF TO GENEROUS AMERICANS!!
77-AUDIO Posted December 8, 2014 Report Posted December 8, 2014 Count me in... PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
OrionStang Posted December 8, 2014 Report Posted December 8, 2014 Last time posting in this one, HATS OFF TO GENEROUS AMERICANS!! Werd. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Jessica Posted December 8, 2014 Report Posted December 8, 2014 So if i read the rules right i can do 11 posts in here total? so this is my second Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
OrionStang Posted December 8, 2014 Report Posted December 8, 2014 So if i read the rules right i can do 11 posts in here total? so this is my second You are correct. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Aj11 Posted December 8, 2014 Report Posted December 8, 2014 oh i could use that hu! but i thought we had to post numbers so they could be picked? if so 1104 if not.. I guess someone will tell me one of my 5 entries jvc deck stinger 1800 front hc 2000 kinetic rear 2 runs of 1/0g big 3/4 ct 60.4 2 ct 1400.1 ct EXO 15 d1 lots of deadner type r comps front stage 6 kicker tweets rear stage lots of great stuff coming soon ho alt more bats ct comps for front stage more deadner sweet amp rack lots of L.E.D lights new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.