I don't want to get this thread locked so I'm just not going to have this argument here.

This thread should have been locked long ago IMO.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

They look like a fun bunch of guys, you should throw them a party when they come out of hiding

What was his crime????

bro..what they did to him was wrong but for fucks sake you posted that sharia law like you have never thought about doing those things.. there are post all over SMD where you say you would do worse if someone harms your children.. wtf makes you special to say what you do is right but what they do is barbaric.. come on bro i dont agree what isis is doing and the reason they are doing it so stop trying to push it like i support it

I don't want to get this thread locked so I'm just not going to have this argument here.

This thread should have been locked long ago IMO.

i agree. because when people don't agree to an ignorant post it makes them a terrorist or from a Religion

They rape and beat women and children execute non believers and enslave people and you're comparing me saying I'd defend my family or more specifically my daughter from a rapist to that?

Get real man not even close to the same thing, they don't execute rapist they condone it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

why is it that every time i see something around people say don't believe the media yet all your "facts" come from the media.. don't believe everything CNN tells you.. its a way to brain wash us and looks like its working on you

again what isis is doing is not what muslims. shariah law is one thing isis is another.. i dont agree with others yet on your past post you agree with shariah law if they would harm your family

to my understanding muslim men have been killed for raping woman so what isis do is apart from them.. dont show one thing then justify it with another..

its like saying Fords can beat a Chevy any day of they year then you most a vif of a challenger beating a camaro.. i can go find you videos of muslim men getting killed for rape and even theft. you are blinded by the media whether you accept it or not

here you go.. muslims killing a terrorist.. dont believe what CNN tells you..

things change when you see it from the other view.. not everything is like the media makes it out to be. Muslims are victims of terrorist as well

2 guys killed for what you said people should do against the rioters/looters just 2 weeks ago.. yet youre the hero they are terrorist

if you believe what CNN tells you then return all your guns.. right.. you only believe what you want

You'll figure it out right about the time you're given the option to convert or die, if you even get the option.

who says i will let them do either.. if it ever happens that means you either converted or have died..

you think isis will actually win? it will only take hours for the US to take control. just wait and see when the next president takes office and declares war on terror..

the extremist are the ones doing all of this.. not all of them are the same. just not like all Mexicans are involved in the cartels. its all in the individual. the only thing is that extremist beat the peaceful Muslims by the thousands.

but just like anything and why i dont believe in religion or god.. stuff like this always happen in the name of God regardless of religion.. jews have carried out more terrorist acts over the muslims.. get on google and get the facts. God is not always the way

Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil by Group, From 1980 to 2005, According to FBI Database

According to this data, there were more Jewish acts of terrorism within the United States than Islamic (7% vs 6%). These radical Jews committed acts of terrorism in the name of their religion. These were not terrorists who happened to be Jews; rather, they were extremist Jews who committed acts of terrorism based on their religious passions, just like Al-Qaeda and company.

Listen is every single one of them a bad person no probably not but they have proven throughout history over and over again that they can not be trusted.

Also if a war between Muslims and the rest of us broke out in the us do you honestly think the Muslims you call friends will have your back?

They might be your friends now but if shit hits the fan they aren't going to be.

Archived