For Jose of you who say it can't happen here or anywhere civilized beware. This is going to come to our door soon enough.

http://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/live/2014/dec/15/sydney-siege-reports-of-hostage-situation-inside-martin-place-cafe-live?CMP=fb_gu

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

It's for sure coming, it won't be long now.

In the us it would be hard to for a group to plan out a large scale attack without getting caught beforehand but a lone wolf is pretty much an Unstoppable threat.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Well this is no Bueno. I did expect Isis to pull something sooner or later but this is a ballsy move

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

I thought I heard somewhere that ISIS already has several cells here in the states already??

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

They're probably waiting to see what happens with a this civil unrest, if a civil war were to break out it'd be real easy for them to get involved. Not hard to fight a country that's fighting itself.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Sad day for us Aussies.

I'm sometimes ashamed to call myself Australian due to how pissweak from do-gooders our once beautiful country has become.

Can't say Merry Christmas, can't fly the Aussie Flag, hell even half our food is getting rolled out as 'Halal Certified' in fear we may be called 'racist' or offend some poor bleeding heart.

What a joke of a country.

This shit should have been nipped in the bud a long time ago.

Would be good to move somewhere else maybe, perhaps Texas?

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

Muslim groups have taken over and crumbled country's without firing a single shot.

If they are allowed to build their population eventually there will be so many of them we won't be able to stop it.

Sad day for us Aussies.

I'm sometimes ashamed to call myself Australian due to how pissweak from do-gooders our once beautiful country has become.

Can't say Merry Christmas, can't fly the Aussie Flag, hell even half our food is getting rolled out as 'Halal Certified' in fear we may be called 'racist' or offend some poor bleeding heart.

What a joke of a country.

This shit should have been nipped in the bud a long time ago.

Would be good to move somewhere else maybe, perhaps Texas?

Basically all the same here bro.

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

Archived