Ok why aren't there Muslim organizations outside this country denouncing these acts

Because according to some they are a peaceful people and would rather get slaughtered than stand up for themselves.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

It's funny how Muslims hate other Muslims because they aren't the same sect of muslim.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

dont get me wrong.. i don't trust Muslims. i only trust the ones i know i also figured if there is a few good then there might be more.. it doesnt mean im taking their side when shit goes down. if i see something fishy them im doing something about it.

i got this today via email

In other words the US is now the only player in the world as predicted a century ago… It is now trying to change the geography of key parts in the world starting in the rich, “holly” land of the ME. ISIS is just a name like other names the US added to the ME agenda, like Free Army, legal oppositions and many other names in Syria, Libya, Yemen and other targeted Arab countries, all of them are groups planted by the US to do different roles by different scenarios. The US who got so ((((angry)) when Saddam entered Kuwait and in no time thousands of its military , fleets and all new war technology were present in the gulf to drive Saddam away. And Saddam was not marked as terrorist at all , that is ,he was not a threat to other parts of the world and especially to the US. But Now the US despite the fact the few of its people slaughtered on TV and the threat of the ISIS is now pushed to be understood that it is for the whole world by theatrical acts like Sydney siege ..etc.., despite all that and the US and “allies” are now only air- striking few spots of the ISIS, that in fact appeared to be an air cover for the ISIS to advance and gain more land. They are onl;y bombing the difficult lands to clear the way for the ISIS to advance, You are invited to very well look into this and how the ISIS got bigger after the US “strikes” notice the dates carefully… So, were are the critics and war analyst gone, that were on all over the word TV screen when the US decided to invade Iraq in 2003, which is now proved to be the start of planting the ISIS in that country. One example of the full US control over the ME countries especially the gulf states is that in previous time when any bad event happens in one ME country then all the countries would support especially media and nations, but now thousands are killed most of them children , women and elderly, and may be millions are driven out of their lands, but this means nothing at all to other ME countries media, Governments and nations…ignoring the rest of the world as they are already brained absent and washed for many reasons. If you in all this remembered the UN, then it’s time to know, like many others do, that the UN and other world organisations are all under mere puppets, under the influence of the politicians whose ancestors mass killed the red Indians and the civilians in Hiroshima and Nagasaki>>
Now back to the recent Sydney Hollywood scene. .First the man is from Iran and Iranian are the first enemy to ISIS as the ISIS always announces, but Iran is also the next big target of the current US wave in the ME, very difficult to find a way to go around it but, sure they have their plans also ready. This is just a glimpse of action like breaking the psychological barriers, preparing the world for the next move…
Will not say more, it is all there for you to realise and find the truth only if you want the truth, if not then go back to your couch , watch TV, fill your empty brain with all that they push into your mind, and let injustice prevail

Archived