Not all Muslims are extremists. There is a close line between fear and racism. Girlfriends family is from Lebanon and they are the nicest people I have ever met. Lets also remember about jow christians and many other religions also have many extremists. That being said, fuck Isis. Ill goatse the first one i find

Not all Muslims are extremists. There is a close line between fear and racism. Girlfriends family is from Lebanon and they are the nicest people I have ever met. Lets also remember about jow christians and many other religions also have many extremists. That being said, fuck Isis. Ill goatse the first one i find

Muslim is not a race it's a religion

Also Lebanon throughout history has been a predominantly Christian country.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I am well aware about the race not a religion. I was just stating I have first hand experience with Muslims very often. Same with my Mom who works in Dearborn in Oakwood hospital. I have yet to meet an angry muslim in real life. I have met many angry wiggers and the alternate form in real life. Stupidity, hate, anger and violence is not exclusive to a race, religion or sex. My 0.02

Also you hit me with some knowlesge about Lebanon being christian mostly. Never knew that!

Draw a picture of a christian god or jesus and walk into a church with it and show it to people see how they react.

Then draw a picture of Muhammad and walk into a mosque and see how that go's for you.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Also you hit me with some knowlesge about Lebanon being christian mostly. Never knew that!

Actually the Christian faith has been around in Lebanon since the very beginning of Christianity.

Draw a picture of a christian god or jesus and walk into a church with it and show it to people see how they react.

Then draw a picture of Muhammad and walk into a mosque and see how that go's for you.

Sunni Muslims believe visual representation of their prophet to be prohibited. Why would you want to do something to anger someone with it against their religion? Dont go looking for trouble and you wont find it IMO.

The point is no other religious group would execute you in the damn streets for doing something the don't deem acceptable.

I could walk in a church with a hooker and bang her with a crucifix while denouncing god and peeing on the priest and they would just ask me to leave.

oh look muslims are nice people theyre just misunderstood. they are peaceful people.......

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

And it just gets better and better.

Sydney gunman named as Iran refugee http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-30481241

Archived