This is Paul Hanson. A friend of mine that I went to school with a long time ago. He killed himself the day before Thanksgiving. He served in the marine corp and did a couple tours in Iraq. The only reason I want this out there is that regardless of if you know him or not, someone missed him. I miss him. I just want people to remember that you are not alone. No matter what you go through there is ALWAYS one person that will be with you. I just want to post that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urH_yyUo0vk#t=185

I've had two similar things happen. my one friend from high school did the same thing after returning home. and my cousin was diagnosed bypolar/ schizo.

my cousin is the worse loss. he's here...but it's not him.

normally suicide pisses me off more then anything in the world. but never serving and actually seeing i pass no judgment. i only wish they looked for help before making that decision.

i know how you feel tho Man. guilty, anger, pity.. all rolled In one.

i would love to say it gets better with time, but that's not true. you just think about it less often but the pain never changes.

sorry man, truly i am sorry.

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

i wouldn't imagine so. but please don't feel hatred towards him. i know how selfish it is for a person to do, but there sick. depression takes over a person. he actually hated himself.

just remember and cherish who he was, not what he did.

a few years ago my 14 year old neighbor, a lil girl hung her self because of kids at school and a bf.

i wish so badly i could have talked to her, made her realize there's so much more to life then highschool! her mother found her in the back yard. i cried and cried because of that. not because of the lost, or how she felt. but to find your child like that, and the fact that in 3 short years she wouldn't of ever had to see those kids again.

like i said this is a touchy subject for me.

the biggest factor for this is when i was 16 i dated this girl. 1 year into it she started to change, became very needy/clingy. 3 months later i tried to end it. she said if i left her she would kill her self. i stayed out of fear. another few months pass and we have this huge fight at my house. she ran into my room and locked the door. i waited until i calmed Down to go and talk to her. after a few mins of knocking and begging her to open the door and still no answer. (me, my mom and 6yr old brother are home) i finally push the door open and find her bleeding from her wrist with broken glass at her feet. i pick her up bring her into the kitchen and now try to stop the bleeding. my mom is freaking out Lil brother crying. she lived, got a total of 36 stitches from the 2 cuts, spent 72hrs suicide watch Then 3 months in four winds.

from that point i hated people that would do such a thing to there love ones. only in the past few years I've got over that hatred and started understanding the thought process of it.

like i said, remember him for who he was!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

please keep us updated. either way it's a terrible Loss.

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

Well said AJ....I'm sorry for your loss Matthew. I wish I could say I know what you're going through, but I don't...You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Currently whipping a O4' GMC Sierra 2500

Performance:

K&N Cold Air Intake

Hedman headers

3" True duels

Flowmaster Super 10's

Magnaflow High Flow Cats

G2 4:88 running gears

New cooling system

Superchips Flashpaq programmer

Eaton lockers

Audio: JL CP208W3V3