Jose Gozaine Posted December 17, 2014 Report Posted December 17, 2014 I want out on getting a new pair of 6.5" components JBL or alpine line & comparing there pricing. The simple question is, out of these 3, which is the best in SQ & loudness without distortion: the alpne spr 60c, JBL MS-62C, or JBL GTO609C??The reason im confused,there are different opinionsI seeks to get the best reviews & people reporting "concert loudness" with no distortion, but on some sights, there priced the lowest which generally means a lower line of speakers. The GTO's are at the top of this list but seem to get mixed reviews.Your help is appreciated!Thanks!
White Lightning Posted December 17, 2014 Report Posted December 17, 2014 You need to focus more on driver placement rather than brand guessing. Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
Jose Gozaine Posted December 17, 2014 Author Report Posted December 17, 2014 You need to focus more on driver placement rather than brand guessing. however I would like to hear your views on the mentioned brands. if it's so kind of you
White Lightning Posted December 17, 2014 Report Posted December 17, 2014 I'm sponsored. I do not give brand recommendations or reviews. I only help out with placement, stage and image. Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
Jose Gozaine Posted December 17, 2014 Author Report Posted December 17, 2014 I'm sponsored. I do not give brand recommendations or reviews. I only help out with placement, stage and image. thanks anyway
Keith77 Posted December 17, 2014 Report Posted December 17, 2014 You need to focus more on driver placement rather than brand guessing. however I would like to hear your views on the mentioned brands. if it's so kind of you I would listen to him. He could probably make a shitty comp set sound better then a $1000 comp set just by placement Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
Jose Gozaine Posted December 17, 2014 Author Report Posted December 17, 2014 You need to focus more on driver placement rather than brand guessing. however I would like to hear your views on the mentioned brands. if it's so kind of you I would listen to him. He could probably make a shitty comp set sound better then a $1000 comp set just by placement I understand that the installation is paramount but if you can comment on these speakers I would like to hear you
White Lightning Posted December 17, 2014 Report Posted December 17, 2014 We don't do "verses" threads here. You will get us banned. You need to work this the old fashioned way ... Trial and error Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
Jose Gozaine Posted December 17, 2014 Author Report Posted December 17, 2014 o We don't do "verses" threads here. You will get us banned.You need to work this the old fashioned way ... Trial and error You need to focus more on driver placement rather than brand guessing. however I would like to hear your views on the mentioned brands. if it's so kind of you I would listen to him. He could probably make a shitty comp set sound better then a $1000 comp set just by placement I'm sponsored. I do not give brand recommendations or reviews. I only help out with placement, stage and image. You need to focus more on driver placement rather than brand guessing. all right bye
rockFord_Expedition Posted December 17, 2014 Report Posted December 17, 2014 Didn't you post pretty much the same thread a while back and you got lots of answers? You're not going to get some 10 page technical review of every characteristic of each set. They can all be made to sound good. They can all be made to sound bad. Post #2 nailed it. And just like I told you in your last thread about the same damn thing, the install is going to make or break the quality of the sound you get out of whatever you buy. Pick a set and be done with it. Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.