lost 2db. why?

Basically a rebagged sundown saz 3k

apparently not

i did 148 on the dash all sealed with stock alt and at idle. and the amp was under tuned since i didnt want to get the DD-1 out just to do few runs

1505476_651076504929282_1989134001_n.jpg

k so aq does around 4300 or so, ya lost almost a quarter of ur power, ur lucky to only lose 2 db prolly.

if ya can post a pic of the internals and we will be able to see how close to sundown it is

Kenwood excelon ddx795

3 370 amp CES alternators (audio side only)           
       McLaren dome tweeters                                   Crescendo 6.5 ultra neos 
                                                 NVX JAD800.4
                                            4 PA x4 SPL 18's
                     4 Digital Designs m5's at .7 ohms each
        2 K2 80 ah lithiums

3 group 31 agms                                       Ledglow million color (12 piece)

2007 Yukon xl

k so aq does around 4300 or so, ya lost almost a quarter of ur power, ur lucky to only lose 2 db prolly.

if ya can post a pic of the internals and we will be able to see how close to sundown it is

Please tell me how from a picture you will be able to tell if they are the same?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

did i say the same? i said how close they looked. you make assumptions, thats not a good choice in life.

Kenwood excelon ddx795

McLaren dome tweeters                                   Crescendo 6.5 ultra neos 
                                                 NVX JAD800.4
                                            4 PA x4 SPL 18's
        2 K2 80 ah lithiums

3 group 31 agms                                       Ledglow million color (12 piece)

2007 Yukon xl

did i say the same? i said how close they looked. you make assumptions, thats not a good choice in life.

You won't even be able to tell if it's close.

Your assuming too, assuming you know what the fuck you're talking about.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

did i ask you anything? no so take ur fuckin shit attitude elsewhere. the fuck i care what you think i want to see the internals of it

fuckin babies

Kenwood excelon ddx795

NVX JAD800.4
                                            4 PA x4 SPL 18's
        2 K2 80 ah lithiums

2007 Yukon xl

Archived