What have you gotten for christmas?

$20 from grand parents

$150 bonus

screwed over by my bank one more time and they are done ;)

.....and lots of food

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

speaking of bonus. i got $445 for Christmas.. we got an email earlier in the year that if the company averages 2 mil in sales per day we will get a 6k bonus in April 2015.. last i checked we wasnt near but it we are getting something. they gave us ranges 1.5k minimum 6k max.. if i get the 6k we can call the build done

My wife made me here own version of tactical walls. Doesn't look as pretty as a purchased one but works just as good minus a locking mechanism.

I asked her what if something happens and we're in the bedroom, I'm gonna need my rifle in easy access. She said just buy another pistol. So I basically got permission to buy another pistol.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

My wife made me here own version of tactical walls. Doesn't look as pretty as a purchased one but works just as good minus a locking mechanism.

I asked her what if something happens and we're in the bedroom, I'm gonna need my rifle in easy access. She said just buy another pistol. So I basically got permission to buy another pistol.

best gift ever

Gillete Fusion shave cream and replacement razor heads. Get it every Christmas and love it every Christmas. Just ordered me and my wife and my daughter the blu studio 6.0 Hd phones. They r a lil bigger than the Note 4 and do the same thing but they r only $164.

nice! I always get socks from somebody haha which is good cause I go through socks like crazy haha

1998 chevy blazer 4 door

stock alt 105a

Battery: Autocraft Gold 75-3

Big Three in Sky High Car Audio 4ga

subs: rockford p2 12's (soon to be sundown SA 12's)

Sundown SAZ-1200d on the subs

Mids and Highs: Infinity kappa 6.5 mid in front doors and tweets in Dash 

sae 50.4 for mids and highs

SMD OM-1 on the subs

Archived