Jump to content

3.Sixty 3 help. Using too many speakers, need 2-3.Sixty3's??


Recommended Posts

Posted

Owns 2 99prs Hu's, wants to run .3 with 87 speakers.

Can't figure out photo bucket.

;)

Meme time?

LMFAO ok ok now I feel like I'm being called out ... imma figure this shit out here soon guys, the last time I tried, it took a couple hours and all I could get up was my profile pic, nothing more and it was a big pain in the ass. I already have a bunch on photobucket but cant seem to get them from there to here...

Posted

Owns 2 99prs Hu's, wants to run .3 with 87 speakers.

Can't figure out photo bucket.

;)

Meme time?

LMFAO ok ok now I feel like I'm being called out ... imma figure this shit out here soon guys, the last time I tried, it took a couple hours and all I could get up was my profile pic, nothing more and it was a big pain in the ass. I already have a bunch on photobucket but cant seem to get them from there to here... and not 87 only 34 at best

Posted

alright now just let me get the ones off of my phone onto photobucket....maybe tonight after work

Posted

Japanese version. Only difference is this does not pick up the full range of American AM/FM radio frequencies. I just might do it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pioneer-carrozzeria-DEH-P01-DEX-P99RS-HIGH-END-CDplayer-/121529711887?pt=Car_Audio_In_Dash_Receivers&hash=item1c4bbc3d0f

DO IT! Sweet Deal!

Posted

Looks like a cool setup, but not going to give you the sound quality you are looking for. You will be lacking in two important factors ... Stage and image.

Time alignment may help some, but still will be lacking greatly.

I'm sure with the correct amplification you should have the "loud" part covered though ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Posted

Looks like a cool setup, but not going to give you the sound quality you are looking for. You will be lacking in two important factors ... Stage and image.

Time alignment may help some, but still will be lacking greatly.

I'm sure with the correct amplification you should have the "loud" part covered though ...

Why? What makes you say that?

Posted

I've been telling you all along.

Cancellation

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 970 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...