3.Sixty 3 help. Using too many speakers, need 2-3.Sixty3's??

I needed help on plotting a FULLY ACTIVE course to get all my speakers, at different frequencies, to all play at the correct recommended range of frequency, all through the 3Sixty.3.

I have :

8 focal tweeters (from the krx2 and krx3 sets. they are the same tweeters in both sets) 2 per door

6 focal 3krx3. 3" midranges (or should I get 2 more for easier amp wiring)? 2 per front door, 1 per rear door

8 focal 6krx3 component 61/2" "mids" (the ones with the aluminum phase plugs) 2 per door

4 focal 6krx3 component midbass drivers (the dedicated midbass drivers from the krx3 set with the black dustcap) 2 per front door,no rear

4 JL Audio 13W7 subs going in a blow-through

4 JL Audio HD 600.4 amps (might need 2 more)

4 JL Audio HD 1200.1 amps

As you can see here, if I were to run this fully active, there are 10 channels that need processing at different levels, (really 5 pairs of RCA's). The 3Sixty3 only has 8.(4 pairs ofd rca's) and I can't "Y cable split" because I need different crossover points for the split and the split would make it be the same.

* I need to cross over my tweeters and wanted to run one JL Audio HD 600.4 to each group of 4(but could limit it to one HD 600.4). So, 1 or 2 amps for my tweeters, depending on how all this pans out, ran off the High pass

* I need to cross over my 6 (or 8 ) Focal 3krx3 (3" midranges) and was going to use one JL Audio HD 600.4 (Ran off the 2 mid channels)

* I need to cross over my 8- 6krx2 (6" mids with the aluminum phase plugs) and wanted to run 2-Jl Audio HD 600.4 amps, (one for each 4 drivers) Ran off of another "mid" channel, crossed over differently for the 61/2' than the 3"

* AND I need to cross over my Focal 6krx3 ( 61/2" dedicated midbass drivers) lower than the Focal 6krx2, because it is a totally differently playing driver with a greater low end extention, ran off of another JL Audio HD 600.4 (usind the low channel)

* Then there's the self explanatory SUB channel of the 3Sixty3.

As you can see, I need 5 pairs of RCA outputs, 2 for highs, 2 for 3'' mids, 2 for 61/2 midrange/full range, 2 for the 61/2" midbass, and 2 for my SUB channels.

I can easily figure this out if I has no processor, using the amp's crossovers, but I am getting a little stone-walled on how to run all this through ONE 3Sixty3. Do I need 2-3Sixty's?

How do you guys with 4 door vehicles, wire in 10 or so speakers per door, in 4 doors, off of only one amp or two?? I am still a bit baffled on this, Unless of course those guys are using all matching drivers, seiries/parallel the wiring to get to the ohm load you need at the end and OBVIOUSLY NOT going for Sound Quality.

The only thing I can think of is to combine the tweeters and the 3" mids to the crossover that came with the KRX3 set as the first channnel pair from the 3Sixty.3 and then the rest would be easy....Did I just answer my own question LOL???!!!

Any ideas would help me out tremendously, Thanks in advance guys!!!

*My main goal is to have all 4 different types of speakers ran off of their own dedicated amp, with full adjustment capabilities.

*I already have a Pioneer DEH-P99RS but the processor idea came up when I was discussing my plans with ACME Tops and Tunes. I really like the idea of having a laptop program that gives me a larger screen to work with.

*I just had a thought!!! Can I use my pioneer to lets say, run just my 61/2 midbass from the KRX3 set off of the deck's "low" output, run the RCA's from the Pioneer's high, mid and sub into the 3Sixty.3, SUM one input to supply the MID output from the 3Sixty.3 and then BAAM!!! I have all 4 channels being processed AND time alligned AND still be able to keep my FADER AND BALANCE correct??!! That will work won't it???

If your not going for sound quality don't use 3 sixty 3.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12