Well my beat was starting to knock the malibu emblem loose on my trunk and well i was washing my car yesterday and noticed that part of it was broken and just hanging there. so i pulled it off and and the rest of the emblem and now there is residue from the emblem on the trunk that you can see at certain angles. anyone know any methods to get that off?

Well my beat was starting to knock the malibu emblem loose on my trunk and well i was washing my car yesterday and noticed that part of it was broken and just hanging there. so i pulled it off and and the rest of the emblem and now there is residue from the emblem on the trunk that you can see at certain angles. anyone know any methods to get that off?

GOOF or goo-gone

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

when I took mine off, I believe I used goof-off and then waxed the surface.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

spray it with wd40 and let it sit on there for awhile... that's how i usually do it.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

just dont rub whatever your doing real hard. IIRC goo-gone eats paint. as for where can you get it .. you can get it pretty much anywhere

they have little bottles by the checkout at walmart for $1, this stuff will remove the shit thats inside stretch-armstrong that sat overnight on the top of a table :blush:

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER