Sky high OFC not 100 % copper?

When a camera cuts away multiple times, different volumes of solution are used every time, and different amounts of exposed wire are submerged each time how can you guys that claim it as valid do so?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Good video, but bad testing. For a controlled testing, it must be in a controlled environment. Elementary class 101. You can't use the same solution container for every test! Lmao.

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy

But as mentioned earlier, I will always stick with regulated industrial wire. Electronbeam.com seems to have the most fair pricing.

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy

I wouldn't call this a collegiate level test, but it does raise some questions. Regardless, even if SHCA, or any wire for that matter that works well, is made of friggin string beans, would you stop buying it at this point?

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

Archived