MaxMays Posted December 31, 2014 Report Posted December 31, 2014 As the title states. This is a newly designed wood shop by Frank Howarth* (youtube channel). Some of you may have seen this video before, but i just stumbled upon it and thought it would be of some interest to those on this forum. Very inspiring build and design, and Frank was kind enough to capture the design/build in its entirety. http://youtu.be/ge96Qvp-EzE
redwolf2 Posted December 31, 2014 Report Posted December 31, 2014 Neat! Subscribed and I'll watch some more later on. Have you watched any Wranglerstar videos? Kind of the same topic, but smaller scale. I found it fascinating to watch his last series on building a woodworking bench the old style. A lot of his videos are "old fashioned" ways of doing things. Just thought I'd mention it!
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted December 31, 2014 Report Posted December 31, 2014 Nice, I just subscribed as well dude does some nice work. And he's got an amazing wife, if I told my girl I had to store some tools in the living room she would flip out. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
magillaru Posted December 31, 2014 Report Posted December 31, 2014 Would love to have that in my backyard. Singer Alternators Team Asshole #anothershittysingerbuild
islandpride684 Posted December 31, 2014 Report Posted December 31, 2014 Great vid...subscribed also... Build Log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186921-blk9te-07-yukon-slo-mo-build/page-3?hl=%2Bblk9te#entry2881410
MaxMays Posted January 1, 2015 Author Report Posted January 1, 2015 Neat! Subscribed and I'll watch some more later on. Have you watched any Wranglerstar videos? Kind of the same topic, but smaller scale. I found it fascinating to watch his last series on building a woodworking bench the old style. A lot of his videos are "old fashioned" ways of doing things. Just thought I'd mention it! Have not seen his vids but i'll take a gander. I just started watching these vids because i plan on making a little shed in my back yard. Nothing on the scale of his but something to keep my tools in.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.