Fresh engine in the Avalanche.

one year warranty????? You got ripped off. The engines I put in come with a 3yr 100k warranty

bs.. its 3 years and 36k miles.. who the hell drives 100k in 3 years? its usually 12k per year. and 1 year warranty its the normal around here. 3 years is on new create engines

one year warranty????? You got ripped off. The engines I put in come with a 3yr 100k warranty

bs.. its 3 years and 36k miles.. who the hell drives 100k in 3 years? its usually 12k per year. and 1 year warranty its the normal around here. 3 years is on new create engines

I had a jasper reman in my thunderbird and the warranty was 3 years or 100,000 miles.

Transferable warranty too.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

i never seen that around here.. usually longer warranty means higher price tags. a 350 long block can be had around. $500 with 1 year warranty. you get it with 3 year warranty and it cost $1800..

its like paying for the warranty length

by the way. that warranty sounds bogus too.. its 3 years or 300,000 miles.. miles are used just to make it sound sweet. that 3 years will come even before you get to 50k and guess what.. that warranty is over with over 250,000 to go.. plus engines at 300,000 are already in need of some internal work..

Not bogus at all. I install Jasper engines and transmissions it's legit and nation wide... hell I myself warranty everything that leaves my shop for 2 yrs 24 k miles. ..

And it's 3 years or 100 miles

Jasper also updates any known issue so their motor won't fail the same way.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Ps.... I'm also a warranty center for Jasper engines and transmissions. Differentials and transfer cases. Ask anyone from Indiana about Jasper. Top notch company

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Curious of the final bill.

All said and done was $5500.

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

Lookin good.

scary stuff with that power wire man, make sure that shits good next time.

He could have thrown some paint on them valve covers at least though.

it turns out that the dies I used were technically the right size, but the terminals are meant to be used with a larger solid strand wire.

If I had the money, I would have told him to put new covers, new oil pan, new crank pulley, and new exhaust manifolds...but where do you stop right?

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

And people saying 3 years 100k mile warranty is useless, I would have to disagree. I put 75k miles on my car in 3 years. So I would have been screwed if it was only 3 year 36k mile warranty

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Ps.... I'm also a warranty center for Jasper engines and transmissions. Differentials and transfer cases. Ask anyone from Indiana about Jasper. Top notch company

ygpm coming your way man I got a few Q's

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Not bogus at all. I install Jasper engines and transmissions it's legit and nation wide... hell I myself warranty everything that leaves my shop for 2 yrs 24 k miles. ..

And it's 3 years or 100 miles

Jasper also updates any known issue so their motor won't fail the same way.

Did research and many do offer 3 year warranty it just cost more. Some even offer 3 year unlimited miles.. I'm not saying 3 year warranty it bogus..the 300k is, no one will put 300k miles before the 3 year thats why some offer unlimited miles to take business from those who offer a bogus mileage.. Like I said I rather pay $600 and get 1 year warranty than to pay close to 3k and get 3 year warranty.. Honestly you don't need that much with a well built engines. Bad engines break down within a few miles.you will notice even before the first oil change..if it Breaks after a year or 5k miles then maintenance wasn't kept up or was operationg in a manner it shouldn't/user error..

Edit :now I build my own and get no warranty

Archived