This was done long before computers existed and we never charged anyone to fit a bike to them, a tape measure can get you a long ways.

If you only last 15 minutes on a bike it's not because it isn't fitted properly, it's because you are out of shape.

i rode bikes for years and stopped because i couldn't handle the pain.i wasn't always fat and out of shape. i actually used to wake up at 5 am to run at the park and workout with my older cousin. i also started lifting in elementary. under 10 years and benching in the backyard

you dont need computers but you do need to fit the bike to you and thats what im saying.. it dont matter how you fit it to you but it has to be done if you want to get a benefit to it

The out of shape thing wasn't a shot at you man.

I definitely understand that a bike should be fit to you properly, I try to tell everyone that ask me about bikes but they don't like it when it tell them to get fitted and don't buy a $100 huffy.

It's kind of like when people ask about cheap amps.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

One thing a lot of people overlook too is the how important the seat is, they just want the big fat squishy one with the springs.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

thats the one i want lol the beach cruiser ones

by the way. that video is about the importance of fitting a bike and the benefits you get as a rider

The out of shape thing wasn't a shot at you man.

I definitely understand that a bike should be fit to you properly, I try to tell everyone that ask me about bikes but they don't like it when it tell them to get fitted and don't buy a $100 huffy.

It's kind of like when people ask about cheap amps.

I've been thinking of getting one of those lol

My brother says to get a mongoose

I need to keep up when my brother goes skating

And maybe once or twice around the block

If you plan on using it a lot save up and spend some money it, decent bikes start in the $500-$600 range.

Decent bikes can be had many places you wouldn't think of too though, I know a couple people that scored some really nice bikes at salvation army.

Also stay away from big box stores as much as possible.

I know I'm looking at a bike from dicks but it has decent parts on it and I can handle any issues easily.

29 inch wheels aren't necessarily for big guys, you might be better with a 26.

Archived