Help with Pac steering wheel control module?

Currently installing a pioneer AVH-4000NEX double din in my 2012 GMC Sierra slt with Bose and onstar

Using the pac os-5 module and the pac control pro 5 for steering wheel controls

I'm stuck at the steering wheel controls, says I need to tap in to connector C1 on pins 8, 1, and 13 (black wire, red/white wire, dark green wire)

Where is this C1 connector located? Any help is appreciated !

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Should have just gotten the Axxess GMOS and ASWC, it's plug and play

No its not..

The module still has to be hard wired to the steering wheel control wires just like the Pac.

The only difference with the ASWC is it can automatically program itself, which many times you still need to remap a couple buttons.

The wiring harness will either be on the steering wheel column or right below the column under the dash. You would need to remove the dash covers that are above your knees below or in front of the column itself.

that's where I left off last night, there is a couple diffrent color connectors but I can't see any way of telling witch is the C1, they're all labeled by color and haven't been able to find a definite answer

Should have just gotten the Axxess GMOS and ASWC, it's plug and play

No its not..

The module still has to be hard wired to the steering wheel control wires just like the Pac.

The only difference with the ASWC is it can automatically program itself, which many times you still need to remap a couple buttons.

With this pac module I can plug it into my phone and program it also, change all the functions and add multi function to them also. Makes it pretty simple once I find where to hard wire it lol

I've found the connectors that I think are the ones I'm looking for, but about 6 of them all diffrent colors.. Anyone confirm the color of the C1 connector?

It should have 14 pins in it, 2 of which are way larger pins.

Look at the plug the same way as your image and count the pins, if those same 3 pins have the same 3 color wires in the same location its your plug.
If you pull the plug out, there is probably some writing on it, or molded into the plastic C1 which is why they refer to it as C1.

Archived