MAJORLY unstable and voltage drop issues

Ok, so, first I have a duralast platinum agm battery, stinger volt meter, a NEX 5000, T1000.1 stock alternator, and big 3, the problem that im having is that my voltage is highly unstable meaning that usually when ill be driving and ill be anywhere between 14-14.3 volts while driving and when I turn my system up it takes about 2-3 minutes of me playing my system loud for my voltage to hit 12 volts. As of yesterday it takes about 3 seconds and my voltage will drop to 11 and wont charge back up to 14, instead itll go to like 12.5 and stay there even while driving and giving it some gas to try n raise my RPM and bring it back up to 14 which untill yesterday wouldn't take long at all. There's even times where ill just be using the heater and lights and ill watch my volts drop to like 12.2 and stay there. The weird thing that has my stumped is that if I power down my headunit and power it back up, boom back to 14 and above, and that always happens wheather im driving/ stopped and its at 12.2, 12.7, 13.1 or any other volts. I swapped my alternator out yesterday and its still happening, I set the gains on my amp using the DD-1, which told my headunit clips at 34 and I only go between 25-30, on Saturday I swapped the starter and thats pretty much all thats new. What would cause it to do that?

I bought a Rockford Fosgate amp kit about 4-5 years ago, and I'm still using the same one. Could the wires just be corroded? I just had a buddy check my charging system, and all that's fine. I'm loosing voltage somewhere between the battery and the amp. Can bad wires cause that?

Archived