Jump to content

AUTORAMA 2015


Kyblack76

Recommended Posts

Posted

Was a decent show demos didn't get shut down .. But There werent a lot of people both days autorama itself is dying .. I took a 1st an 3rd sat an a 2 nd an 3rd Sunday .. Had people asking for demos all day .. An I didn't have one issue with system

I agree the last time I was there it was alot more people.

Your system is alot louder I cant wait to hear it again.

I WILL BE THERE!!!!

HE is alive

Is he cause I didnt see him.

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

Posted

It was a good show. I wish they put more of a spot light on it. You have to wind around to find it. For most who do not realize it exists they kind of stumble upon it.

I say bring back the brazilians. they were kinda entertaining

 

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

Posted

I'm planning on making a trip to autorama next year. Maybe it wasn't as big this year because of valentines weekend.

Posted

Although Autorama show itself shrunk down a bit this year, I still think the bass sanction was a great turn out. Would have been better if we have MECA and other org there at the same time.

I also took (2) first place in Street Stock 2K with a 148db. Woot! :)

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db

Powered by: Sundown Audio

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 12903 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...