Jump to content

AUTORAMA 2015


Kyblack76

Recommended Posts

Posted

Great Vid

The L@zy Hoe

 

 

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

 

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

 

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

 
Posted

I had a great time saturday meeting some good people and hearing some very loud systems I even tapped for the first time.

sorry i didnt chat with you... i said HEY and ran off... i apologize.

Its good Kyle it was great to finally put a face to a name you was very busy. Its sucks I didnt know everyone was going to Steves shop after.

Although Autorama show itself shrunk down a bit this year, I still think the bass sanction was a great turn out. Would have been better if we have MECA and other org there at the same time.

I also took (2) first place in Street Stock 2K with a 148db. Woot! :)

Where was you at I did see you?

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

Posted

I had a great time saturday meeting some good people and hearing some very loud systems I even tapped for the first time.

sorry i didnt chat with you... i said HEY and ran off... i apologize.

Its good Kyle it was great to finally put a face to a name you was very busy. Its sucks I didnt know everyone was going to Steves shop after.

Although Autorama show itself shrunk down a bit this year, I still think the bass sanction was a great turn out. Would have been better if we have MECA and other org there at the same time.

I also took (2) first place in Street Stock 2K with a 148db. Woot! :)

Where was you at I did see you?

I was all over the place LOL.

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db

Powered by: Sundown Audio

Posted

Shits weak

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2278 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...