Ken24 Posted January 12, 2015 Report Posted January 12, 2015 Ok thanks guys I'm still new here and I didn't read all the comments in the other pages so I didn't know I couldn't post there but I just made a box so I'll be posting pics. Oh yeah where can I post there pics? Lmao
CleanSierra Posted January 12, 2015 Report Posted January 12, 2015 You can post pics here. You have to upload then to a hosting site, like Photobucket/Imgur(I use Photobucket). You copy the IMG tag from the hosting site and then paste it here in a text box. Kudos on getting this into the proper section. I have a blowthrough and enjoy it very much Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Kyblack76 Posted January 12, 2015 Report Posted January 12, 2015 Welcome to the forum im sure many peeps can help you ............ good DIM's and some pics, .. thoughts, and goals ... would help those that help you.... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted January 12, 2015 Report Posted January 12, 2015 post pics here.... this is your thread now yo http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/175929-how-to-post-and-resize-photos-with-photobucket-tutorial/ or start a Build log, if it goes that deep... all up to you and again, welcome to the joint. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Aj11 Posted January 12, 2015 Report Posted January 12, 2015 just seen that your amps have dual inline 60amp fuses. might want to keep a eye on them man. a 4000w amp shouldn't have 2 60amp fuses built into them. And not cea complainant. jvc deck stinger 1800 front hc 2000 kinetic rear 2 runs of 1/0g big 3/4 ct 60.4 2 ct 1400.1 ct EXO 15 d1 lots of deadner type r comps front stage 6 kicker tweets rear stage lots of great stuff coming soon ho alt more bats ct comps for front stage more deadner sweet amp rack lots of L.E.D lights new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted January 12, 2015 Report Posted January 12, 2015 just seen that your amps have dual inline 60amp fuses. might want to keep a eye on them man. a 4000w amp shouldn't have 2 60amp fuses built into them. And not cea complainant. Cea compliant means nothing. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Kyblack76 Posted January 12, 2015 Report Posted January 12, 2015 just seen that your amps have dual inline 60amp fuses. might want to keep a eye on them man. a 4000w amp shouldn't have 2 60amp fuses built into them. And not cea complainant. Cea compliant means nothing. Nor does 2 60amp fuses........ SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Ken24 Posted January 13, 2015 Author Report Posted January 13, 2015 http://s1381.photobucket.com/user/Daprince33/media/image_zps0544d627.jpg.html?filters[user]=142348025&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=1
Ken24 Posted January 13, 2015 Author Report Posted January 13, 2015 More pics of the box http://s1381.photobucket.com/user/Daprince33/media/image_zps059784c8.jpg.html?filters[user]=142348025&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=2
Ken24 Posted January 13, 2015 Author Report Posted January 13, 2015 http://s1381.photobucket.com/user/Daprince33/media/image_zpsdf2fb1dd.jpg.html?filters[user]=142348025&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.