99 Explorer 4th order SSA Evils *New alphard amp in!

WOW! Build looks interesting, good luck!

Pioneer 80PRS

4 Scan Speak discovery 4" full rage

2 Ampere Audio 6.5 Comp sets

3 Singer 370 Hairpin's

1 Odyssey g78/34-P1500

6 DieHard Platinum Marine g31

4 XS D3100's

DC 175.4

DC 90.4

4 DC 5k's

4 m3 lvl 5 15's

Soundrive RCA's

Lots of welding lead & SkyHigh

Team DC AUDIO

WOW! Build looks interesting, good luck! Great work

Pioneer 80PRS

3 Singer 370 Hairpin's

1 Odyssey g78/34-P1500

4 XS D3100's

DC 175.4

DC 90.4

4 DC 5k's

4 m3 lvl 5 15's

Soundrive RCA's

Team DC AUDIO

Forgot to add, notice the hole in the back wall? They had a special on wood at Lowes so picked up a couple more sheets. That was a giant void that was 1/4 deep. Luckily the rest of the wood seems to be solid. Went ahead and busted out the veneer and filled it with resin after this pic. From now on its lumber yard only.

Forgot to add, notice the hole in the back wall? They had a special on wood at Lowes so picked up a couple more sheets. That was a giant void that was 1/4 deep. Luckily the rest of the wood seems to be solid. Went ahead and busted out the veneer and filled it with resin after this pic. From now on its lumber yard only.

Just shop around a little.....I went to two or three different lumber yards before I got what I wanted. I ended up going with Arauco (7-ply) that's REALLY nice. The other place I looked at had the "same" plywood that looked worse than the big box store's cheap plywood.

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

Just shop around a little.....I went to two or three different lumber yards before I got what I wanted. I ended up going with Arauco (7-ply) that's REALLY nice. The other place I looked at had the "same" plywood that looked worse than the big box store's cheap plywood.

Hmm. I thought Arauco wasn't available anymore after the fire at the factory or whatever. I haven't been able to find it around here for years. I'll start looking for it again, thanks. Bought 10 sheets for this build, but I seem to buy wood like its going out of style for multiple builds.

Hmmm, I dunno. I'm in northeast Ohio and most of the local lumber yards near me have it. I know lowes and hd don't carry it anymore though....

The place I got it from had Baltic birch too but the arauco was so nice I couldn't justify spending more for the birch.

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

WOW! Build looks interesting, good luck! Great work

Pioneer 80PRS

3 Singer 370 Hairpin's

1 Odyssey g78/34-P1500

4 XS D3100's

DC 175.4

DC 90.4

4 DC 5k's

4 m3 lvl 5 15's

Soundrive RCA's

Team DC AUDIO

Sorry about the added posts, When I said "good luck", I meant it sincerly. You do amazing work.

Pioneer 80PRS

3 Singer 370 Hairpin's

1 Odyssey g78/34-P1500

4 XS D3100's

DC 175.4

DC 90.4

4 DC 5k's

4 m3 lvl 5 15's

Soundrive RCA's

Team DC AUDIO

Looking good.

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

Archived