snyderd758 Posted January 15, 2015 Report Posted January 15, 2015 Not the same truck buy I have an 09 crew cab with 4sa8v2's sounds way better than anything I could do with tens. 2.60@36hz im only giving it 1200 watts from a jl audio 1200/1v3 and it slams.
snyderd758 Posted January 15, 2015 Report Posted January 15, 2015 starrmountain sound built the enclosure I am trying to figure out how to upload pics I have photobucket and post pics on the other audio forums all the time. Any tips.
ToNasty Posted January 15, 2015 Report Posted January 15, 2015 starmountainsound does awesome work, he is here ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
snyderd758 Posted January 15, 2015 Report Posted January 15, 2015 yessir im trying to show off his work but cant upload pics. My enclosure did not require a seat lift either and it fits perfectly.
ToNasty Posted January 15, 2015 Report Posted January 15, 2015 sealed? ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
snyderd758 Posted January 15, 2015 Report Posted January 15, 2015 No tuned to 36hz. Built specifically for sundown sa8v2.
Mike Rebman Posted January 17, 2015 Author Report Posted January 17, 2015 If someone could prove to me that any 8's could produce the deep notes like a 15, I would go 8's all the way.
ToNasty Posted January 17, 2015 Report Posted January 17, 2015 If someone could prove to me that any 8's could produce the deep notes like a 15, I would go 8's all the way. It's all in the box. Size of woofer doesn't matter in my opinion ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
islandpride684 Posted January 17, 2015 Report Posted January 17, 2015 If someone could prove to me that any 8's could produce the deep notes like a 15, I would go 8's all the way. Build Log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186921-blk9te-07-yukon-slo-mo-build/page-3?hl=%2Bblk9te#entry2881410
RiottStarr Posted January 17, 2015 Report Posted January 17, 2015 Oh, just cut the cab. its what I did.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.