Mike Rebman Posted January 14, 2015 Report Posted January 14, 2015 Since this forum won't allow copy and paste, and since I appearantly posted in the wrong section earlier here it is:
Rev. Wrath Posted January 14, 2015 Report Posted January 14, 2015 Someone used to make a rear seat lift for the silverado, but I think they quit making it. Not real sure on that but Google knows all. I lifted my seat and seatbelt mounts in my 2008 with some 2x3 rectangle tubing. Doing this also allowed me to move the seat mounts forward about an inch so I could mount my amps on the back cab wall. It was kind of a pain, but it can be done. As far as space, you'd probably be better off only running 2 of the 4 10s you have.
n8ball2013 Posted January 14, 2015 Report Posted January 14, 2015 I've seen 4 10s fired forward. Those subs also do wel sealed so that will save you some. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Ninja_v1.0 Posted January 14, 2015 Report Posted January 14, 2015 I've seen 4 10s fired forward. Those subs also do wel sealed so that will save you some. like you know anything about getting a truck loud.. hah When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
n8ball2013 Posted January 14, 2015 Report Posted January 14, 2015 I know but I'm an expert on the internets THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Ninja_v1.0 Posted January 14, 2015 Report Posted January 14, 2015 I know but I'm an expert on the internets well shit..... When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
dolarbilz Posted January 14, 2015 Report Posted January 14, 2015 In a situation like this you need to be creative. You can do your own lift kit for seats.but make sure back of seat will still be latched for kids safety.And to fit for tens.You better learn how to fiberglass to get maxinum airspace under there.best bet is firing forward.
bentandbroken Posted January 14, 2015 Report Posted January 14, 2015 OP, I am trying to design a similar box right now. It's for a 2003 Silverado SS Ext. Cab. Inbox me for more details. We might be able to assist one another. Life's a trip. . . Don't fall.
ToNasty Posted January 14, 2015 Report Posted January 14, 2015 For an easy seat lift I'd use uni strut. ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Mike Rebman Posted January 14, 2015 Author Report Posted January 14, 2015 .learn how to fiberglass to get maxinum airspace under there.best bet is firing forward. I have done some fiberglass work before, im no expert on it, well wait. As the other guy stated im an expert on the internet. lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.