Dinkheller killer finally put to death

The other thing is the prison system is big business and they aren't making money by executing people.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

The other thing is the prison system is big business and they aren't making money by executing people.

it cost money to execute people.. he should have been dead before he even loaded that rifle.. that would have saved 17 years of tax payer money

i still think VA should give our troupes the help they need.. he was still guilty of murder

You don't get it, every one involved in the running of the prison system is getting our tax dollars and they don't get that money if the prisoner isn't sitting in there.

More people locked up = more $$$$ in their pockets.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

yes i know how that works

what you don't get is that it death penalty cost more its in the billions.. if they are going to do it they should do it sooner.. 17 years of ta payer money plus the court fees and all that bs that cost millions. putting someone for death penalty does not come free. they should have done it 16 years ago and avoided paying the prison. it was going to happen anyways

California Cost Studies:

Executing the Will of the Voters: A Roadmap to Mend or End the California Legislature's Multi-Billion-Dollar Death Penalty Debacle (2011)

California has spent more than $4 billion on capital punishment since it was reinstated in 1978 (about $308 million for each of the 13 executions carried out)

California spends an additional $184 million on the death penalty per year because of the additional costs of capital trials, enhanced security on death row, and legal representation.

The study’s authors predict that the cost of the death penalty will reach $9 billion by 2030.

Right they want the money and they don't get it if they execute people right away.

im not trying to argue just stating facts.. i think they are trying to take away the death penalty because it cost way too much. i dont agree with taking it away. some do need to get put down. they should also take away organs to give life to those who need it. they take a life then they should use them to give life back.. but no they have rights

you posted before me hitting enter

Well I stand by my thinking . I wish officer dinkheller had been Judge,Jury and Executioner 17 yrs ago

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Well I stand by my thinking . I wish officer dinkheller had been Judge,Jury and Executioner 17 yrs ago

Me too.

You can thank all the people that fight for prisoners rights.

Why anyone thinks people in prison should have rights is beyond me.

Well for one reason, because of the large number of innocent citizens that get locked up..

Everybody in prison is innocent, just ask them

What's crazy is I do know someone who was innocent. Did 12 years. Ah well though because he eventually was gonna go to prison anyway.

Oh I know it does happen but most aren't.

Right! He was literally that 1%.

Archived