Fi Team/Hybrid 18s

If you want some "other" alt love.. PM me..... ;)

Kinky :hay:

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Another vehicle I have looked at is an Envoy Denali since it has a 5.3 engine as well. But with me purchasing 18" subs, I would have to run a wall in it to have enough airspace.

You don't need a wall for 2 18s.. You can fit 4 18 back there no wall.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Another vehicle I have looked at is an Envoy Denali since it has a 5.3 engine as well. But with me purchasing 18" subs, I would have to run a wall in it to have enough airspace.

You don't need a wall for 2 18s.. You can fit 4 18 back there no wall.

No way sir lol. GMC Envoy with Denali trim package. Basically a Trailblazer with a 5.3 engine, and nicer interior.

2 Sundown Audio 15" NSV.4s

2 Synergy 45.1s

I'm sworn to "shut your face" ....

Have been since October. ;)

Are we supposed to be jealous cause you know what subs someone halfway across the country is going to run?

yGLRq.gif

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived