Perks of going to COLLEGE.

Lisa: "Sounds louder than the JImmy"

Me: "That's because it's ported. See what he's missing"

Lisa: "Well he hasn't messed up yet"

I just smiled and ignored that comment.

It is pretty freaking loud. She would have been louder and alittle deeper if the T-tops were on.

When you open up the hatch, the bass decreases, and gets loud as hell as you close it.
Guess that means I have zero cancellation.....which is why is appears to be LOUD as hell!

-Frank

Love scrap wood. Was able to make an quick amp rack.

What do you think?? I did see an Alpine set up with 2 12's and infront of the 12's was an aluminum amp rack.

Guess the idea was to have the amps "Floating" in the trunk infront of the subs. Wish I would have kept the pic.

I can take this amp rack and make a center pod to suspend the rack, angled over the subs. So much for "Stealth".

IMAG0797_zps79bdb552.jpg

I ripped the cover off the spare back rest. Now to see if this will work. Will have to do this tomorrow, since now it's "gf-time".

IMAG0802_zpsa25c0877.jpg

-Frank

Not everybody wants to follow that path and there are plenty of jobs over $40k year that require no college.

Sometimes you gotta let kids live and learn.

mine starts out at 53k a year and goes up from there and requires no college what so ever. But I work for the post office in maintenance so thats a whole different story.

But ride looks like it will look nice, I do hope you have him helping

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Well I sold the seat yesterday (2/11/2015) because the 2 amps combined were 36" exactly and appeared to be a super tight fit.

I read that the Lanzar Opti 50C needs alot of cooling area because she likes to run hot. Though the amp comes with an internal fan, some

forum people recommend an external fan or fans on top of the amp. So I'm alittle leary of limiting the breath-ability of the amps.

-Frank

its coming along nicely

about school. if the kid is not your child then i wouldn't push it. it will only cause problems for you and the lady

one thing i have learned that school is important. people get comfortable with what they make. now i look it it like if i was given the option to do it over i would have gone to collage being from south central was hard back in the days so even if i wanted to i had no support and no one to help with my bills so i just worked. it was all good till a few years ago when i hit a dead end and cant make anymore. a few days ago i was looking in to moving out and realized that my pay is bs to the cost of living. some people might think i make too much but in reality i dont. finding a place on my own like i want to would take 80% of my salary leaving me with 20% to pay my bills, food and cloths.. that means i would have no money to go out and shoot the shit.you can forget about savings for emergencies.. California has become a shitty state to live in and you really have to make 3 times the minimum wage to barely live out here..

anyways if that kid dont want to go to school dont push it, just let it be. he will learn the hard way and when its too late. if you do push it you might as well kiss your relationship good bye which by then it wont matter to you if he goes to school or not.. i'm jut surprised the mom don't push the issue. she is helping him make the wrong decisions.. fuck the i rather do manual job. in the end they dont pay the money to live comfortable unless you share rent with a few buddies which is no good

Archived