Perks of going to COLLEGE.

i think the no collage no car is an excuse to keep it lol

your camaro? lol shouldnt it be the camaro i bought for the kid

Junkyard, junkyard,junkyard! My camaro wheel goes for $20.00 at LKQ.

-Frank

I'd like to know where you work at that physicians assistants make $200k?

My girls aunt is studying for just that and around here the pay is $60k to start.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Miguel, Nah, I would get the Z28 or Trans Am Convertible!!

But I must say, I have her running a hell of alot smoother than when I bought her, and she was sorta smooth to begin with. I fixed a p0441 EVAP Purge valve code by just replacing the rubber hoses on the vacuum line. It was causing her to idle 900,1000,900,1000, etc. It's a great feeling when you can fix stuff!

Now to find why the rad fan will not come on....yet another common item with these Fbodies.

i did you find that leak... i have the same code and cant find the leak.. could it be caused by a hole in the tank? when i fill it up i can smell fuel when i break hard

I'd like to know where you work at that physicians assistants make $200k?

My girls aunt is studying for just that and around here the pay is $60k to start.

Correction, CRNA make $189,000 my bad. As far as N.P and P.A. They start out at $90,000 and can make up to $180,000. The P.A. that left

a few months ago to work for a group in Chicago was given an offer she could not refuse! She would give me orders over the phone, when she

was in Chicago...and I'm in Tampa. I can tell you, that $60,000 is too low of a number. Maybe for a doctor's office, because they pay nurses $18.00/per hour.

ER Nurses make >$28.00 + add years of experience and you are closer to $40.00 per hour.

Still though I feel my point is valid that college isn't for everybody.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

i did you find that leak... i have the same code and cant find the leak.. could it be caused by a hole in the tank? when i fill it up i can smell fuel when i break hard.

It would not be a hole in the tank because, the purge valve is there to release the pressure so not too much pressure builds up in the tank. If there's a hole, the pressure is therefore relieved so no need for the purge valve. When the code came up and the hose was loose, the tank could not be depressurized. You could tell because, with the code,with the car running if you open the tank via the gas cap, you could here the air rush in to depressurize the tank. Now that the vacuum hose is fixed, if I open the tank via the gas cap, there is a constant hiss....the pressure being relieved as the car is running. Hope this helps.

-Frank

That is a cool rule for the kid, I like it. Not all kids get any incentive. Choice is still his. Tuned for whatever move you do next with the car

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Still though I feel my point is valid that college isn't for everybody.

I hear you. I respect your view.

Having friends who are millionaires and most that are not, I feel we need to point him in the direct that can offer him the best yield and not just let him "work,work,work". Sometimes I feel I made mistakes when I chose my profession. My millionaire buddy, doesn't know what to do with this money! He sells cars and makes $5,000+ a month because is he bored. He also has 10 townhouses that he rents out. And 2 automotive repair businesses that generate even more income. I just want the best for him. I think offend him when I tell him "You go for the bare minimum requirement when doing something". I am not his parent, but I feel he needs to be pushed. I was talking to the janitor at work. He is leaving because "They are paying me $3.50/hr more there!. That means I will be making $13.50/hr". That made me sad for some reason. What if I didn't go to college? Would I be him???? I just don't want him to be "that guy that works 60 hrs a wk. Work 36 and enjoy the rest of the week!

-Frank

Archived