Miguels Posted January 19, 2015 Report Posted January 19, 2015 Loud is a relative term. thats why i updated my post.. regardless. he will get used to it and will want to upgrade.. it only takes a few weeks to get that want to upgrade bug my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Miguels Posted January 19, 2015 Report Posted January 19, 2015 you can get some Fi Q and you will notice a difference. hard to find them used but either Fi Q, Fi BL, DC level 4, sundown z v.3, or z v.4 any of those will do.. its easier to find the sundown z v.3 used my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted January 19, 2015 Report Posted January 19, 2015 My point is Build yourself something you are happy with what's loud to you may not be loud to others but as long as you're happy with your build that's all that matters. I remember when I heard my first car that did 50's it was the most intense thing I'd ever heard then after hearing a few not such a big deal then I had a chance to sit in a 55+ vehicle and it was the same crazy intense feeling again. now before I heard any stuff that loud I thought my two 12's on 2k was loud as hell and It was to me and many others until I heard that 50. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Miguels Posted January 19, 2015 Report Posted January 19, 2015 My point is Build yourself something you are happy with what's loud to you may not be loud to others but as long as you're happy with your build that's all that matters. I remember when I heard my first car that did 50's it was the most intense thing I'd ever heard then after hearing a few not such a big deal then I had a chance to sit in a 55+ vehicle and it was the same crazy intense feeling again. now before I heard any stuff that loud I thought my two 12's on 2k was loud as hell and It was to me and many others until I heard that 50. im trying to avoid him going through all that and go big lol i used to think 2 kicker 15 got loud.. now im up there and to feel the same i need to go big my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
d-nice88 Posted January 19, 2015 Author Report Posted January 19, 2015 Are all those speakers mentioned within that 250 to 300 $ price range ?
Miguels Posted January 19, 2015 Report Posted January 19, 2015 used yes.. the FiQ is like 325 new maybe a bit more with the option added but its each not for both my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Cj Kumz Posted January 19, 2015 Report Posted January 19, 2015 Loudness is individual. What maybe loud to me may not be loud to you. Even if you start with a 155db car eventually you will want more. So I suggest you start with whatever you can afford then start climbing the DB tree from there Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.