Sundown Audio

Wiring a hifonics Brutus brx2000.1D at .5 ohms

Cggleghorn

so you wait until you get a new alternator, then drop cash on a completely new one. go cheap as fuck on an amp and won't tell us what else you are doing?

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

so you wait until you get a new alternator, then drop cash on a completely new one. go cheap as fuck on an amp and won't tell us what else you are doing?

As I already told you the alternator gave out unexpectedly. Yes Im buying a high output alternator to replace the stock one not entirely because of my sound system but I have other things in the car that draw a lot of energy. I have more than one amp as well. I didn't go cheap on an amp, I might've gotten a cheap amp, in your opinion, but I have 2 other uninstalled amps and one that's already installed. I'm also upgrading my stock 2 gauge big 3 to 0 gauge.

never heard recalls on alternators that give out.. only recalls they make are the ones that can cause an accidents and possible death.. alternators give out sooner or later. they wont do a recall for that unless it causes a fire. something doesnt add up here

No reason to hate on the dude for buying an h/o alt and asking questions, he could have just done neither and burned his car to the ground but instead he's trying to do it the right way and learn.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

good luck with your not cheap, but still cheap amp. take the advice of people you asked advice from and don't wire it to .5

Didn't plan on it. Never wanted an account on here because of how snotty every single person is with everyone else's shit, if someone asks a question because they don't know that's what the forums for to answer the question not to critique everyones stuff. All of you talk like the only right system is your own and that You're always right. I didn't ask if I should swap my alternator or if I should get a different amp I asked about the impedance of one amplifier

never heard recalls on alternators that give out.. only recalls they make are the ones that can cause an accidents and possible death.. alternators give out sooner or later. they wont do a recall for that unless it causes a fire. something doesnt add up here

Call me wrong on a car I've spend hundreds of hours researching and personally working on... Look it up 2013 Dodge Challenger alternator recall. The alternator gives out at any moment (like I said before) and shuts off power steering, engine and abs

good luck with your not cheap, but still cheap amp. take the advice of people you asked advice from and don't wire it to .5

Didn't plan on it. Never wanted an account on here because of how snotty every single person is with everyone else's shit, if someone asks a question because they don't know that's what the forums for to answer the question not to critique everyones stuff. All of you talk like the only right system is your own and that You're always right. I didn't ask if I should swap my alternator or if I should get a different amp I asked about the impedance of one amplifier

not everyone is snotty.. shit if the Brutus amp makes you happy run it.. i just wouldnt recommend it at .5.. other amps maybe specially with the alt you are getting

Archived