Sundown Audio

Wiring a hifonics Brutus brx2000.1D at .5 ohms

Cggleghorn

you will obviously know who am i on it.. look what i asked then look at his reply.. i send him a pm to order one and he comes up with a retarded respond.. in other words he dont build what i asked but said it to look cool on the internet

10384046_784493878254210_823819117970433

15509_784493894920875_512326026716374682

Meaning he takes people's money and they never get their products.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Sorry for your already bad experience of the forum. I wish you the best of luck and how that you get everything sorted out. The internet is a tricky format to understand someone's tone.

You sound intelligent and well read about your vehicle. Who's alternator are you going with for that car? I think Singer makes a pretty badass alt for the Chrysler case.

Iraqqi alternators and it has a pretty good warranty and they paint them anyway you'd like, I'll have the outer part yellow and the inner part black

just a word of advice.. he runs with peoples money

i have asked him a bit and he really has not much understanding of alternators.. he has basic knowledge but thats it.. he is good at building brackets though

What do you mean runs with people money...

a few years back he disappeared owing people alternators and money.. he came back 2 years ago like nothing happen

he builds reground alternators. yes they put up numbers but not much on the lower rpm. he builds like the ebay alternators maybe a bit better

i got all the proof you want

12-29-2009#1
b6746ae5b2661dabbc2cb330bf182593.png?s=1
user-offline.pngD-moneyrank.gifrank.gifrank.gifrank.gifrank.gif

Join Date Sep 2007 Location roanoke, virginia Posts 4,201 Post Thanks / Like collapse_40b.png Mentioned 0 Post(s) Tagged 0 Thread(s) Quoted 9 Post(s)
Iraggi Alternators
Long story short. bought a alternator from him purchased lifetime warranty. Went through 6 or 7 within 6 months. asked for my money back he refused. Took him to court, he did not even show up for court. came up with several excuses one being he did not even know about it. Which is a bold face lie or the court system would not have proceded. I won and now there is a judgement of 1,000 dollars against him. We worked out a deal of him paying me back double the original purchase amount. and now he coming up with more excuses.

I would like to take you up on your offer now. How do we go about this?

Thanks David

To make it easy on you just sell the alternator to whoever wants one and have them send it to me and Ill swap it out or... you can get paid from them and you can ship direct to me. Either way. I think it would be easier to just ship here and then Ill ship the alt direct to them.

Just let me know

Dom

no no, not that deal. the one where you said if your not 200% satisified you'll double the money back

Thanks David

That was with someone else. The best your going to get is your money back for the alt.

Dom

and what about the 1000 dollar judgement? im not afraid to drive out to Tn to show the court house and have them honor it and serve you

Thanks David

So what do you want to do... Ill agree to give you twice your money back and you send the alt back to us and well call it done. Is that acceptable for you?

Dom

That will work, my paypal is [email protected]

i have the reciept here showing the payment was: 389.02 on Dec 24th

ebay auction numbers was 7953641545 & 7955207741

so total amount should be 778.04 and dont worry about paypal Fee's

Thanks David

I dont have a problem doing this but I also dont know about any judgement for $1000.00. If there is one I will need something in writing stating that this transaction we are making completely satisfies any judgement made.

Dom

This successful completion of this transaction dismisses the plaintiff's judgement against the defendant. The defendant will refund the plaintiff $778.04- twice the purchase amount of said product. The plaintiff will return the product to the defendant after the refund is received by the plaintiff. The plaintiff will pursue no further action in this case. The Bedford County Court will be notified that the judgement has been satisfied.

Thanks David

I was talking about something from your lawyer stating the agreement and mailed to me certified.

Thanks, Dom

I talked to my lawyer and he charges 30% of the winning fee. so he would be talking 30% of the 778 dollars. He even said there is no reason for having him write his when what i wrote is perfectly fine. all i need to do is print if off put my signature and mail it certifed because that is exactly what he would do. so i proceded and wrote one. Final copy is this

09 December 2009

David Berger
224 Little Creek Road
Moneta, Va. 24121
(plaintiff)

Vs.

Dominick Iraggi
121 Highland St.
LaVergne, Tn. 37086
(defendant)

Re: Bedford County General District Court case GV08002601-00

This successful completion of this transaction dismisses the plaintiff's judgment against the defendant. The defendant will refund the plaintiff $778.04 within 14 days of receiving this letter, as agreed upon, twice the purchase amount of said product. The plaintiff will return the product to the defendant after the refund is received by the plaintiff. The plaintiff will pursue no further action in this case. The Bedford County Court will be notified that the judgment has been satisfied.

and i signed below.

and now he is saying

I did and its not from a lawyer and your going to have to send the alternator back before we proceed.

Thanks,Dom

Now here is what I think. In the document it states: "The plaintiff will return the product to the defendant after the refund is received by the plaintiff" and if you read he agree's to this also. Now I think he was hoping that i would send the alternator back not catching on to this and he would say Oh I sent you a check in the mail, you must have recieved it because I have the alternator in my hands. because in the document is says the only way you would send the alternator back is if you got your refund, and you signed the document.

so IMO he was trying to scam me, yet again.

How often does this occur..? I really do want the one from him because someone recommended them to me but I don't want to get scammed.. If he does take my money what would I even do about it? Court?
I doubt he does a disappearing act again, but you never know. I won't smear the man's name because I'VE never had an interaction or been wronged personally by him. The one thing I DO know that he does well is custom installs. His fabrication and install skills are good and clean.

On a side note, my Singer alternator(275A) started life as an Iraggi 200A. When Mike received the alternator and load tested it, he managed to get a max of 170A. He said he couldn't recognize WHAT the stator was out of and couldn't figure it out. This was supposed to be a 200A alt and was shy by 30A. To be fair, this alternator was run HARD for a few years and may have been a true 200A when it was brand new.

I'm partial to DC and Singer and I know that Singer makes a MEAN ass 320A hairpin Chrysler alternator.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Your vehicle is pretty new, a high output alternator might not be easy to get. If you want something legit, I would suggest checking with Singer Alternators, DC Power Alternators and Mechman. Those are the top three I would recommend from my personal research.

Also, the electrical upgrades it takes to run a .5 OHM set-up would cost about the same as it would be to just buy something like a used RockFord Fosgate T2500-1bdCP or Alpine MRX-M240 that run their rated power @ 2OHM's with a clean and more efficient output.

You can find cheap amplifiers that support .5OHM loads, hifonics isn't one of them and I wouldn't recommend that route.

How often does this occur..? I really do want the one from him because someone recommended them to me but I don't want to get scammed.. If he does take my money what would I even do about it? Court?

If you haven't ordered contact singer or mechman and see what they can offer you.

They both also do custom colors.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived