d-nice88 Posted January 21, 2015 Author Report Posted January 21, 2015 Aww shucks migjt have to go with the psi since I dont think the box I have is big enough for the 2 hdc site says 9 ft cubed and I think I only have 7 ft cubed and the psi only ask for 3.5 ft cubed per sub thanks for the input guys I appreciate it and no Miguel I aint tryna do no vs thread there both great subs im just cheap lol..
Miguels Posted January 21, 2015 Report Posted January 21, 2015 being cheap comes with a price. and if youre cheap youre in the wrong hobby my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted January 21, 2015 Report Posted January 21, 2015 Best bet is to always figure out the space you have to work with then pick subs that can work with that space. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Jeff4661 Posted January 21, 2015 Report Posted January 21, 2015 I'm a fan of psi ive seen a few systems with their stuff seems legit.. YouTube "the life of price" Johnthan price runs 10 18"s on 5 or 6 bc5500s 8 on 4.With his new setup yes... But before he ran 10 on 5 Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Miguels Posted January 21, 2015 Report Posted January 21, 2015 I'm a fan of psi ive seen a few systems with their stuff seems legit.. YouTube "the life of price" Johnthan price runs 10 18"s on 5 or 6 bc5500s 8 on 4.With his new setup yes...But before he ran 10 on 5 you said runs not ran and he ran saz4500 not bc5500.. now he runs the bc5500 my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Jeff4661 Posted January 21, 2015 Report Posted January 21, 2015 I'm a fan of psi ive seen a few systems with their stuff seems legit.. YouTube "the life of price" Johnthan price runs 10 18"s on 5 or 6 bc5500s 8 on 4.With his new setup yes...But before he ran 10 on 5 you said runs not ran and he ran saz4500 not bc5500.. now he runs the bc5500 Ahhh gotcha yes he actually has run the 10 18"s with saz4500's and then when he had it redone for the "hoe 2.0" he swapped over to crescendo amps.. Apologies for the miswording Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Miguels Posted January 21, 2015 Report Posted January 21, 2015 that shows that more is not always better.. less cone area, less power and still doing the same if not slightly better my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Jeff4661 Posted January 21, 2015 Report Posted January 21, 2015 that shows that more is not always better.. less cone area, less power and still doing the same if not slightly better I agree his new box with 8 18"s seems to be louder in his videos but we may never know Bcs he doesn't meter it lol Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Miguels Posted January 21, 2015 Report Posted January 21, 2015 when he meters he claims he was sandbagging. whats the point of not saying what he gets. he even says he dont compete so who is he hiding the numbers from? my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Jeff4661 Posted January 21, 2015 Report Posted January 21, 2015 when he meters he claims he was sandbagging. whats the point of not saying what he gets. he even says he dont compete so who is he hiding the numbers from? That's a good point. I mean it could be that the meter told him it was not as LOUD as his ear-o-meter. With a system like that I'd think he would want to show off the numbers to gain fans for his sponsors Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.