Sonic Electronix

I wouldn't necessarily go with dynamat. There are plenty of other brands that are much thicker and cheaper. Two I can think of are murdermat, made by crescendo. And q-mat, made by soundqubed. I originally bought the dynamat bulk kit and then I purchased q mat which was significantly thicker and one third the price. Murderat is actually the best but it was always out of stock when I needed it.

I wouldn't necessarily go with dynamat. There are plenty of other brands that are much thicker and cheaper. Two I can think of are murdermat, made by crescendo. And q-mat, made by soundqubed. I originally bought the dynamat bulk kit and then I purchased q mat which was significantly thicker and one third the price. Murderat is actually the best but it was always out of stock when I needed it.

i used dynamat and it works. i can even show you how stiff my truck panels and my expo are with it on.. its all preference and thicker is not always the answer (harder to apply)

i also own lots of Second skin and they are about the same. the dynamat was not think back in the days when it just came out to the market but now they have better stuff like the extreme which is much thicker..

by whole car i mean trunk, roof, all doors, most of The floor and pillars.

100sq ft will maybe get the entire trunk done and

a door with 100% coverage.

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

If you don't want to cover everything you could do 100 awaits feet of gator skin but that stuff is a bitch to work with

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

i used 36 sq and did the liner on my expo. the rear hatch and had 2 sheets left over.. all 100% coverage.. i think 80 sq would have done the truck completely

how big is that focus? i doubt its bigger then the expo. so how will he need more than a full size suv?

i used 36 sq and did the liner on my expo. the rear hatch and had 2 sheets left over.. all 100% coverage.. i think 80 sq would have done the truck completely

how big is that focus? i doubt its bigger then the expo. so how will he need more than a full size suv?

the focus isnt really that big. its definitely smaller on the inside that it seems on the outside. i dont know the exact stuff for it ahah

2013 Ford Focus Hatchback SE

Kicker CS61234

Kicker 40CS674

Kicker KST25

Sundown Audio SA-12 D2

Rockford Fosgate t1000-1bdcp

Rockford Fosgate t400-4

Audio Control LC7i

Kinetik HC2000

0/1 Gauge

Big 3 Upgrade

Beer, babes, and bass.