Ford Escapes, worth a hoot for Audio builds?

Yeah, alt placement is (or at least was) a nightmare, like bottom side of the engine, drop the front end out to get to it.

Also, my wife's 2002 was a piece. Started popping ignition coil packs left and right, which a lot of people reported that if you don't take care of fairly quick would lead to a cat meltdown (the first cat, because at least my wife's '02 had 2).

Also got shit gas mileage, seats were like cardboard, interior panels creaked and popped when there wasn't even a system in it, just a list of things that went wrong with that car that lead us to trading it in.

I need to do some measurements.... Second thought, any cheap place to buy full body suits like hazmat suits? lmfao. This bitch is FILTHY

we have like 500 suits at work, what size you need? Lol

I'm not much smaller than you lmao. I'll let you know though.

Find a couple of crack/meth heads and pay them to clean it out. They must have had the car next to det. Gamble's Prius.

That's funny because my shop is right down the street from the ghetto meth and crack neighborhood LMFAO.

Flip that bitch and buy something that you actually want. I'm sure that you can get a good $4-5K out of it once you get it cleaned up and fixed.

I'm strongly considering this. If I could flip it for $4500 and get a solid $2000 out of my Polaris I could have a pretty nice budget for another toy, or a good chunk of change to invest.

Yeah, alt placement is (or at least was) a nightmare, like bottom side of the engine, drop the front end out to get to it.

Also, my wife's 2002 was a piece. Started popping ignition coil packs left and right, which a lot of people reported that if you don't take care of fairly quick would lead to a cat meltdown (the first cat, because at least my wife's '02 had 2).

Also got shit gas mileage, seats were like cardboard, interior panels creaked and popped when there wasn't even a system in it, just a list of things that went wrong with that car that lead us to trading it in.

Lots of little shit my dad has been telling me like that. I could care less about mileage, it would be a trailer queen. He told me how much of a bitch the alt was to get to aswell, but we have a 10k pound lift sooo dropping all the shit out isn't an issue.

Thanks for all the replies guys, I'm gonna get the motor out here in a few weeks to see how bad the damage is on it. If it's not awful, I'll weigh my options on it.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

werd,..

id go get a 90's early 2k blazer... or older tahoe, burb, yukon...

werd,..

your build is like 90% of the reason I want one...a s10 round body blazer.. :)

Whatever I end up doing, it won't be a daily. Teh F150 is the daily.

Whenever it gets decently warm I'll get started on this slut.

werd,..

If you want some "one ups" pm me.... if and when i rebuild.. ill tell you what id do different. ;)

werd,..

If you want some "one ups" pm me.... if and when i rebuild.. ill tell you what id do different. ;)

In time I will :)

you and main man mike will be hearing from me VERY often if/when I get one.

Archived