immeno Posted January 25, 2015 Report Posted January 25, 2015 If you will be attending Slamology 2015, please leave your name and your system! I hope to see everyone there. 4 DSS Trident 15s2 Taramps 8ks7 Duracell Batteries totalLots o' wireLots o' 4th orderTeam Audiomatic and Team SLC SOUNDRIVE
MACnonsence6 Posted January 25, 2015 Report Posted January 25, 2015 when and where and is it a set date that wont change? wana take vacation time and do a road trip I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.
immeno Posted January 25, 2015 Author Report Posted January 25, 2015 June 12th(Friday night mainly) June 13th, June 14th. Indianapolis Indiana. Lucas Oil Speedway 4 DSS Trident 15s2 Taramps 8ks7 Duracell Batteries totalLots o' wireLots o' 4th orderTeam Audiomatic and Team SLC SOUNDRIVE
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted January 25, 2015 Report Posted January 25, 2015 Planning a list of shit to steal or something? That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
immeno Posted January 25, 2015 Author Report Posted January 25, 2015 Planning a list of shit to steal or something? Damn it. How'd you guess? lmao 4 DSS Trident 15s2 Taramps 8ks7 Duracell Batteries totalLots o' wireLots o' 4th orderTeam Audiomatic and Team SLC SOUNDRIVE
BassHead88 Posted January 25, 2015 Report Posted January 25, 2015 I will be there, not with my system because I will be flying in from Washington state. Can't wait for this year though! Last year was a blast! Biggest car audio show I have ever been to. TEAM Northwest SPL TEAM SHOK
immeno Posted January 25, 2015 Author Report Posted January 25, 2015 I'm making the trip from TN, kinda scared to take my truck that far with all the weight in it, but, itll be okay. 4 DSS Trident 15s2 Taramps 8ks7 Duracell Batteries totalLots o' wireLots o' 4th orderTeam Audiomatic and Team SLC SOUNDRIVE
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted January 25, 2015 Report Posted January 25, 2015 I'm really trying to get there this year don't know if I'll have a system together by then but I'm tired of missing the show every year. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Kevin M Posted January 27, 2015 Report Posted January 27, 2015 Hell or high water i will be there. I live in Indy. Should have a c-pillar wall to show off too. 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.