Some pics of my car/ ol' ladies ride..

i love the way my tweets in the pillars sound. oh well.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

i love the way my tweets in the pillars sound. oh well.

You also have a wall behind your head..

SQ is something alot of people cant hear, and that is just fine.

To be honest with you, Id say about 90% of the public does not like a "tuned" sq car.

Everybody likes tweet and bass.............

And like I said, there is nothing wrong with that.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

1st one looked great ray I loved seeing stealth setups. I cant wait to see the next "loud" setup! I agree with you on the SQ I dont put tweets any further than 6" from the mids when doing a SQ setup....too much seperation, cant pinpoint the "sounds"....hard to get good even soundstages....

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Guest MegaloManiac

You also have a wall behind your head..

SQ is something alot of people cant hear, and that is just fine.

To be honest with you, Id say about 90% of the public does not like a "tuned" sq car.

Everybody likes tweet and bass.............

And like I said, there is nothing wrong with that.

I tried closing my eyes and did what you said. It seems to sound fine, i agree there is a tad separation but for the most part the sound stage is above the dash line....I start a new job field this summer..means mo money...which that means 3way coming soon :)...which means mo money for you.

I tried closing my eyes and did what you said. It seems to sound fine, i agree there is a tad separation but for the most part the sound stage is above the dash line....I start a new job field this summer..means mo money...which that means 3way coming soon :)...which means mo money for you.

Wait till you get t3h 3 ways, then I think you'll see what we are talking about. When you can hear 500hz on the dash it really opens your eyes.

And you know Im here for ya' mang.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Guest MegaloManiac

Posted Image

actually i do know what you are talking about in essence. my friend Justin aka Jntar @ca.com i heard his 3 way active, his truck sounds ridiculously nice, all sound is eye level. Then i had an opportunity to here Jans Red GTI with the Focal BE's. They were very exoticly nice :)

• 1 month later...

Archived