tbeats Posted January 28, 2015 Report Posted January 28, 2015 So anyone with a sa12 or could help, where would be the best crossover setting? Car is a TC, amp is a sundown saz 1200d . listen to manly hip hop. I have a smd cc1.book says on 12's 100hz because amp has a 24ddb crossover. Just seems a little to high to me.
MrSkippyJ Posted January 28, 2015 Report Posted January 28, 2015 whatever sounds best to you should be ok. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Jeff4661 Posted January 28, 2015 Report Posted January 28, 2015 Personally I feel with a 24 db somewhere around 60-80hz seems better Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
kirill007 Posted January 28, 2015 Report Posted January 28, 2015 It's all personal preference, just turn it down until you feel happy. Having that said, I dislike anything above 60Hz for my substage. Thinking is the root of all problems... You ALWAYS get what you pay for.
Jeff4661 Posted January 28, 2015 Report Posted January 28, 2015 It's all personal preference, just turn it down until you feel happy. Having that said, I dislike anything above 60Hz for my substage. X2 mine is at 63hz Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
tbeats Posted February 21, 2015 Author Report Posted February 21, 2015 It's all personal preference, just turn it down until you feel happy. Having that said, I dislike anything above 60Hz for my substage. X2 mine is at 63hz is that 63hz on 12's?
MrSkippyJ Posted February 21, 2015 Report Posted February 21, 2015 sure, why not? F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.