rockFord_Expedition's Rebuild (Old School RF, SMD/D'Amore, CE Auto Electric, DC Power, XS Power, SHCA) lots of pics inside

Well, I've read through this build log before...and after winning SOTM, I went through it again making sure I didn't miss anything! Congrats on the win brother! Very well designed and fabricated. through the rain, (in AZ nonetheless!) the router battle, and the end cap issue...... :hi:

2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan

2 Sundown Xv2 on scv4k @ .5 ohm

2 pair RE XXX 6.5 components on sax200.4 @ 2 ohm

Big Three, Three runs 1/0 power from front to back, 1 ground front to back

Two runs ground from rear bank to chassis

XS power d3100 upfront, 3 Odyssey 2150s in bank

Singer 220 amp alt

Well, I've read through this build log before...and after winning SOTM, I went through it again making sure I didn't miss anything! Congrats on the win brother! Very well designed and fabricated. through the rain, (in AZ nonetheless!) the router battle, and the end cap issue...... :hi:

Thanks alot man!!

• 4 months later...

This is a new D6500. If I can salvage the old one, I am seriously thinking about running with 2 batteries, and relocating battery number 1 from under the hood to the rear. I should know in a day or 2. Checking for a good spot. I really dig the copper terminal blocks I got from Jon @ SkyHighCarAudio.net

20150908_175003_zps6eghcfyw.jpg

20150908_175149_zpslic4n0qx.jpg

I've had this thing for a while now, going to put it to work to try and recondition the old D6500 that is under the hood.

20150910_193222_zps4fgbvcar.jpg

Use the temp sensor :)

I've had this thing for a while now, going to put it to work to try and recondition the old D6500 that is under the hood.

20150910_193222_zps4fgbvcar.jpg

Use the temp sensor :)

Of course! I love this thing.

• 6 months later...

Archived